The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

I'm sure the FMP fans will only be further pleased by another KyoAni sequel to a different show. ^^;

Kill la Kill looks ace based on that one ropey scan.

Given that the KyoAni I knew and loved were replaced by podpeople spawned by the moe alien queen about three years ago, I've made peace with the moe horde taking that studio.

The day Trigger falls, that's another story.

Ath said:
robot monkey said:
Ath said:
Pretty sure those are the original classifications from 20 years ago. Under details it gives the classified dates as 24/01/1994 and 24/12/1993.

The new BBFC site definitely has problems. Half the info is hidden and you have to click through to get to it and the search results are limited to 10 per page.

If that's the case why is are they coming up with along with titles such as Hellsing Ultimate as that makes no logical sense to me?
The search results seem to be in a weird order, mixing current things with random older selections rather than being chronological. The same thing happens when I search for other studios like Paramount. Guess that's another thing the BBFC need to sort out for the website.

Thanks for that and sorry for misleading people on this, I hadn't realised there was this issue with their new site.

Shiroi Hane said:
The Australian release of Nisemonogatari won't have the character commentaries after all - and so neither will ours.

Understandable since the US release didn't have them, though I'm still annoyed the US release didn't have them, the price warranted it.

Otaku-san said:
Doraemon666 said:
The countdown has begun for another new licence from Nozomi/Right Stuf,I cant wait,they,ve already surprised me greatly with Rose of Versallies and Space Adventure Cobra,fingers crossed it will be another older classic title.http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/comingSoon/

Any chance it could be a re-release? Quite nice they took the Nadesico series, then threw in the movie and OVA's of Gekiganger
I know i,m pushing the boat out on this one but i,m hoping it is Oniisama e... or anything else directed by Osamu Dezaki would go down a treat.

Just Passing Through said:
Teasing another announcement Siren also let slip that an AU Durarara BD release is happening
Thus further convincing me that Andrew has it for the UK. It also fits due to all the rescues of old Beez licenses, although MVM usually tends to work with Siren, so it could still be them unless they've confirmed otherwise. If I didn't have Aniplex's release I would've been very interested.

Joshawott said:
If Andrew can release Durarara here in the UK, with the dub...consider it a sale.

I'm glad I held off on it back in the Beez days, I guess MVM could do it too as they have links to Siren but either way it should be good

Back