The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Thinking of things - folks may want to keep an eye on things in the next week.

As you know I'm a consultant so not 100% attached to any company and as such I have something pretty awesome on the go just now off my own back so watch this space...*

Andrew
* Actually there are several projects - but the others are as a consultant not under my own steam...

ConanThe3rd said:
kaze_andrew said:
Shiroi Hane said:
Is that a Kaze week? I'll check back sometime next year...

Just kidding. Mostly.

Actual week...! Alas no control over how clients see time though!

Andrew
"Dragonball Kai will air at the end of the month", right?

Honestly no idea - not my deal there! Although it is cool that it's been placed out there in some capacity :).

Andrew

Ath said:
Devil Survivor 2 is getting an anime. Seiji Kishi who directed the Persona 4 anime (as well as Angel Beats, Kamisama Dolls and Humanity has Declined) is in charge.

That it's Devil Survivor 2 rather than Devil Survivor 1 is probably a sign that Devil Survivor 2 Overclocked is on the way (I think there's a mention of an upcoming game project in the announcement). Maybe Ghostlight should hold back on releasing the DS version of Devil Survivor 2?

I'd hate to be the company who tries to license this for us considering the shenanigans Atlus/Index have been pulling with Persona over in the West. They'll probably force all western releases to be on VHS and in black and white or something :p

I'd have no problem with releasing Devil Survivor 2 twice :). It's a lot of fun.

Ghostlight_Ross said:
Ath said:
Devil Survivor 2 is getting an anime. Seiji Kishi who directed the Persona 4 anime (as well as Angel Beats, Kamisama Dolls and Humanity has Declined) is in charge.

That it's Devil Survivor 2 rather than Devil Survivor 1 is probably a sign that Devil Survivor 2 Overclocked is on the way (I think there's a mention of an upcoming game project in the announcement). Maybe Ghostlight should hold back on releasing the DS version of Devil Survivor 2?

I'd hate to be the company who tries to license this for us considering the shenanigans Atlus/Index have been pulling with Persona over in the West. They'll probably force all western releases to be on VHS and in black and white or something :p

I'd have no problem with releasing Devil Survivor 2 twice :). It's a lot of fun.

Haha cool! Have heard great things about them so am looking forward to their UK release. :)

Amazon .co.uk cancel pre-orders for Spice and Wolf light novel, volume 7 one day before alleged publishing release, saying " our supplier can not give us copies."

I have no idea. All I know is that BD has sent out pre-orders of S&W volume 7 and they have it available for order. There have been numerous times that Amazon have delayed my own pre-orders due to 'supplier issues', and Book Depository has been able to get the same item out to me within a week or less.

I don't think Ninja Scroll would have a problem with the adjusted guidelines. Its non-consensual scenes are very tame and short, and there's no suggestion that the victim is enjoying it (which seems to be what most concerns the BBFC).

But we're definitely no closer to seeing uncut tentacle hentai on the shelves at HMV :p

Back