The *Im looking for* thread.

Such a damned shame!

I actually did visit the Amazon.de page, but it set off my anti-virus software in a big way. Pretty sure that has to be an error, but I wasn't chancing it.

And yay for blu ray region coding. :? That's not frustrating at all, is it?

If you have a few hundred quid burning a hole in your bank account, you can get a BD player that has a mod that gets around the region lock (like with the players that have modified firmware, you have to select the region on the blu-ray side manually but you don't have to do anything on the DVD side) with the cheapest being a refurbished Panasonic for £145.

Thanks for the info, guys.

It's going to be a case of contenting myself with the DVD and keeping an eye on UK sellers where the German edition may crop up, I think.

Really grateful to everyone who commented, though. I wouldn't even be able to plan that far ahead without your input!

Does anyone know if Record of Lodoss War was ever properly released in the UK? - if I was looking to buy discs that would work on a bog standard R2 player, what would be the best bet?

Lutga said:
Does anyone know if Record of Lodoss War was ever properly released in the UK? - if I was looking to buy discs that would work on a bog standard R2 player, what would be the best bet?

Yep - on VHS :D

I think the mediocre-looking first US DVD set may actually have been region free since it was from the era where many titles were; can check at home tonight if I remember. Are you specifically after the original OAVs or the TV version?

R

Re: the looking for thread

kingfelix said:
quite littrely my first post on this site but im looking for quite the rare dvd which i can find the 2nd part but it would cost a considerable amount in imports to buy so would like to find a copy i wont get taxed heavily on

the DVD's im looking for are:
Blood + Special edition part1 (this is the dvd with a shirt included)
and Blood + Special edition part2(this is the dvd with a hat)

i realise that there is probably an incredibly low amount of these around so i'm not to fused if you have the shirt or hat if u know where its possible to find these copies from a reliable source or you have one you would sell or trade ty^.^
You till after this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blood-Plus-An ... 6016.l4276

Me. I'll list below

Solid Works Kusuha Mizuha
Magical witch Parfait
Play Arts Kairi- Kingdom Hearts 2 ver.
Kagome- Inuyasha (unboxed)

Anyone got any Monogatari blu rays they are looking to part with?

I'm also looking for just blu-rays in general (Region B compatible), so if anyone has anything they're looking to get rid of, I'm interested.

IncendiaryLemon said:
I'm also looking for just blu-rays in general (Region B compatible), so if anyone has anything they're looking to get rid of, I'm interested.
I've got the first Mardock Scramble film on blu ray.

I'm trying to find Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha on DVD (I'm interested in starting the series) anyone know where is best to look?

Also, has anyone got any S.A.V.E Editions for Sale? (I'm interested in picking a few up.)

Back