The *Im looking for* thread.

I've already picked up part 2 from Amazon US for $25. So $99 is a little much for me when I've already got part 2...

Seller mentions on Amazon.de that he ships internationally. Contact them and see if they'll adjust the listing so you can buy it.

good spot. I did a contact seller and entered the request in english and german with google translate... I'll see what transpires...

Right you are. Forgot to check there, first I've seen it new under £20. I was just wondering if anyone was selling a used one here for slightly cheaper.

I posted this before but I'm posting again as now I also want DS games!

Anyone got any boxed Gameboy/Gameboy color/Gameboy Advanced/DS games they want to sell, Drop me a PM :)

Probably unlikely but is anyone here selling K-On Season 2 blu rays? I know I could get them from the Madman store but I prefer not importing to avoid additional charges and long delivery times.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Probably unlikely but is anyone here selling K-On Season 2 blu rays? I know I could get them from the Madman store but I prefer not importing to avoid additional charges and long delivery times.
If you order from madman then it won't take longer than 5 days. I've had items turn up in 3 days after beng dispatched. Also not been caught by customs with them as they label it 'DVD sample' and put a price lower than the threshold.

Gemsy-chan said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
If you order from madman then it won't take longer than 5 days. I've had items turn up in 3 days after beng dispatched. Also not been caught by customs with them as they label it 'DVD sample' and put a price lower than the threshold.

Good to know, thanks.

Ok but could you do me a favour
Could you see if you can find

Saiyuki gunlock reloaded... you know the 3rd season
And
Project arms season 2 all vols but vol 4... I already have 4 I just need the other vol
And
El Hazard 2: The Magnificent World
And
El Hazard: The Magnificent World

If you could find those I'd be grateful

Just tell me the price of them and we'll see and for all the trouble il give you some cash along with the cost of the DVDs and the p+p

Just a quick question..... where did you look to find nadia the movie for that price anyways

Back