The *Im looking for* thread.

You know, Unknown Fate, you should really just give him your source for what he's looking for so he can look himself :p

Unless you're selling them from your own collection that is.

what would I do without you

if you don't have to sell me power dolls if you don't want to ....

yeah I was arjuna on amazon which was really cheap.....

how much

looking for Sony PSP.

Got mine out of the wardrobe in god knows how long and the screen has gone. So if someone is selling one at a reasonable price let me know.

The price of PSPs are probably so rock bottom now it would be easier to buy a new one. I mean, I can't imagine one costing much more than £20-£30 depending on the model. Unless PSPs have kept their value for some weird reason.

IncendiaryLemon said:
The price of PSPs are probably so rock bottom now it would be easier to buy a new one. I mean, I can't imagine one costing much more than £20-£30 depending on the model. Unless PSPs have kept their value for some weird reason.

I had a quick check on Amazon UK, it's selling brand new for £123 (this is not the PSP Go version - It's a version without wi-fi but can access physical UMDs and PSP downloaded games via PC).

Other than that, there are used copies available between £15-40.

NormanicGrav said:
IncendiaryLemon said:

I had a quick check on Amazon UK, it's selling brand new for £123 (this is not the PSP Go version - It's a version without wi-fi but can access physical UMDs and PSP downloaded games via PC).

You might be able to get a used PSP go for £40, but if you want a original, S&L, S&L 3000 series or a street then you're going to pay more then £40 for a unit that has some cosmetic damage which goes to over £60 for a pristine boxed unit.

NormanicGrav said:
IncendiaryLemon said:

I only need one dirt cheap as there is only 1 game i want to play on the PSP...Final Fantasy: Crisis Core. Its a shame they haven't done a download of the game for the Vita as that would have been better for me. Since they haven't i just want a cheap PSP to play it.

Back