The *Im looking for* thread.

I've found the first 4 volumes of Saiyuki and volume 1 of Project Arms 2nd but no luck with El Hazard.

Wherehouse.com is where I found them by the way

DragonBlaze67 said:
Phobos said:
Currently looking for the funi combi pack of Haganai series 1 if anyone knows where it's going for a good price?

You can get it on UP1USA for £28.66 before postage costs

http://www.up1usa.com/Details/A1748-Hag ... DVDBlu-ray

Cheers for the heads up but have found it on amazon for £25.70 was wondering if there is a better price somewhere? I don't mind buying second hand if that opens up more options.

Haven't been charged yet. Had a large package with a value way higher than limit listed clearly on the front handed to me by Royal Mail last week.

I'm not 100% how they ship since the only labels attached to the packages are the Royal Mail 48 ones with an integrated CN22. Never seen any other labels, postmarks or stamps to indicate foreign shipping origins so there could be a "middle man" in the UK or Europe handling the import side before sending it on. Have also read that packages have been delivered via Sweden so I'm clueless.

I'll be really interested to hear if you can find that one, AF.

As far as I'm aware, the older Birdy OVA series was a 2 volume DVD release. I found one volume on Amazon way, way back, but have never seen a copy of the first going anywhere.

If you DO find 'em, and there's more than one of each available, sling me a PM. I'd like to get hold of that, too.

Back