The General Conversation Area

going home tonight, hitting rock band within minutes of getting in, getting a shave an shower. ironing my things, and heading off into town for a great night :D

then tomorrow i'm relaxing, and in the evening my mate leo is coming over and were rocking out for abit, i'm going to try to play elec guitar (real) along side rock band :p see if i can do it.

then were off to a birthday, where i'm owed £40 from a mate and will probably have a good time. then sunday meeting up with my gf and just spending abit of time with her, till the evening where i'll be free to hold a meeting with chaos and ryo.

thats about it really...oh and basically enjoying the sun too :)

iisan said:
Gotta do a little revision for the Physics synoptic.
Otherwise, just biding time until the exams are over. :3
Not an especially difficult paper. They never throw anything unexpected at you, as it's all material you've been through already. So long as you're adept at equating the common physical quantities of one system with those of another, you'll do fine.

oh I see
riful.jpg

just compared to any other picture of her, she looks younger in that avatar

@Tachi Dirty weekend? Is your mind always in the gutter? I was in Derby, minus the missus, for the first day of the Download festival.

Looks like things have been relatively normal here :)

ok so i saw the R2 boxset for Shakugan no Shana, and i have to say....MVM can't do packaging for ****!!

Geneon US version
GN08355.jpg

MVM version
B001TY1JHO

Seriously does it have to have writing scribbled all over the front just to endorse it, no..i don't think so, and why put the synopsis on the back of the box instead on an insert or something Gaahh Complete Fail!
Not only that but the thin-case DVD's covers didn't line up properly on the spine

MASSS RAGGEEE!!

The underlying joke about it, is they want you to pay £50 as it's RRP[/i]

That is a little annoying. I imported one of my titles simply to avoid these little complements on the R2 cover. (In this case, the two-or-three word review came with a rating of four stars, whilst I would give five.)

i'm gutted.....missed download AGAIN :evil:

*sigh* awwell...guess there's always next time.

weekend was rough....very rough....may discuss it if i can stay awake long enough to look busy at work....otherwise...i can hear my bed callin :/

hah, tach i've been twice now :p for the most, the bands put on great shows apart from one which i'll just say me and my friends are curious as to how they got onto the main stage, when their set list consisted of only two original songs and covers of songs that the headliners would be preforming that night.

lol and who was that?

i've had plenty of chances to go see Linkin Park....just keep missing em for one reason or another.

LP in the O2 arena.
LP in Milton Keynes (bloody 30mins u0p the road!!!!)

*sigh* :(

atleast i've managed to change the status of outstanding shiftspaces for bedfordshire....it was wednesday....but now i've kicked the hell out of it and the next one is the 28th :) then after that there's nothing at the end of the month.

can i sleep now? :(

heh i saw Linkin Park at my first Download and i've been listening to their new song for the better part of the day, roll on friday when i get to see the movie it was made for :D

That band though was the Blackouts, now they may be some good but i certainly didn't want to listen to anything else from them after their preformance there, so i guess they failed in that sense. Limp Bizkit and Korn were the best ones there naturally.

Zin5ki said:
Otaku-san said:
Hmmm i has tasty chocolate muffin

*nom nom nom*
You may have been contented, but by the time you're reading this you've most probably finished it. The muffin is now but a memory.

it's a memory to my brain, but for the arteries that feed my brain will be there...forever

Just a quick post to say Hi!! I'm back from sunny Portugal. Voddas now comes with tan lines! :p

Work is being an absolute hell today! Yes, that's right, I now know what absolute hell feels like! Hope all are well.

:D

Back