The General Conversation Area

Sounds fun :)

i always enjoyed science in school. these day i don't do much past biology ;)

i'm fine, went to see the terminator film lastnight, it was alright i guess...it just feels like "the new, terminator 50,000" i think they should just give it a rest now....some could say they've already ruined the trilogy, others could say that if they make another it will ruin the films.

right....third day in my quest to spend a crazy amount of money this week :p rock band (and this day....its defo going to happen lol)

Hi everyone :)

Hope everyone is well. I've finally managed to get a quiet day at work, after coming back on Monday to find a massive backlog of work :(
Oh well I'm still nice and relaxed from my holiday, and I'm not letting work get me down :)
So who's watching/reading what at the moment then?

Yep I had a great time thanks Mono :D
How are your exams going? Finished yet?
Do you know what's happening with the second series of Haruhi Suzumiya? Have any more new episodes been shown yet?

Heya everyone. ^^

Well today I have to read the gigantic packs on Twin Peaks and Senior Citizen Fitness for my editoral tomorrow.
...yay. I might just read Twin Peaks. I'm not sure I can inflict Senior Citizen Fitness on myself.

Afternoon all.

Good to see you've returned to re-enforce our diminishing troops Panda. ;)

Glad you had a good time. I've been to Cyprus a couple of times and really enjoyed it (my family has some friends who live out there) I wondered where abouts you were staying?

@iisan - So have you watched Twin Peaks (and this "Senior Fittnes"s thing) or are you just reading about it? Sounds kinda weird... :?

hey guys

@tachi - morning trouble? explain yoursel... :) Also, I'm still waiting for your reply.

@Panda - pics of cyprus to share? Also, I've finished Mushishi yesterday and I loved the show. It goes nicely with tactics, xxxHolics and the likes. I've started .Hack Sign eysterday, but I've only seen one ep.

Ahh, sorry chaos. works been busy....now that i've heard my trust is being sold to another trust...probably hertfordshire. essex also want us too. wonder if Panda's trust was one of the 22 trusts who bid to take us over.

erm...i'm saying official. not a seperate. and if i can catch Ryo i'll have a word with him. its just getting chance to have a word really. on the other things...like the comps, then its good they've got the go ahead. d'you want to open them within the next few days/the end of the weekend?
erm...reviews...i'm still sort of undecided on what were doing. i guess until you, ryo and i all sit down and talk about it then people can be assigned roles.

and i usually say "trouble" to younger people :) its like a friendly joke.

Panda, it's good to see your back :) hope you enjoyed the sun sea and cocktails :p they have so many across there,

i stayed at a place called the pafian sun. don't ask where that is...But it was nice :)

as for me, i've watched the full series of deathnote, afro samurai, kakurembo (is a film) and 1st ep of desert punk. :)

ayase said:
@iisan - So have you watched Twin Peaks (and this "Senior Fittnes"s thing) or are you just reading about it? Sounds kinda weird... :?
Well we get these big packs a week before our exam (exams tomorrow and I havn't read a word yet), and we're supposed to learn all the information in them so we can manipulate the information into our own writing piece in the exam blargh, blargh, blargh. I watched the pilot Twin Peaks, but just cause I thought it might be a bit less boring then reading pages and pages of random texts and information. I seriously think the examiner must be laughing his ass off, getting us all to read a thick pack about Senior Citizen Fitnesss... prick.

Welcome back from holiday, Panda. ^^
Heya, Tachi, Chaos, Ayase, Mono.

Wow, so many people appeared so quickly haha :D

@ayase - we stayed in Ayia Thekla, about 6km away form Ayia Napa, in a little villa with its own pool :)
Thanks again for recommending YKK, I took the first 2 manga volumes, perfect for relaxing in the sun with!

@chaos - I have a few pics, I'll try and getthem uploaded when I get home. Thankfully for you lot, they are mostly scenery, I won't inflict pictures of me in a bikini on you lol.
Was there any story development to Mushishi, or did it stay in a very episodic format in the end? I've been considering starting the series for a while, but wasn't sure if it got a bit repetative.

@tachi - sorry I haven't replied to Monday's email yet, been dead busy till today :D
I thought of you rally driving in Cyprus whilst I was there, it would have been fun to give it a try (although I probably would have chickened out of doing it lol).
I'm pretty sure its not us that are trying to take over your trust, but I'll look in to that...
What's all this cloak and dagger chat with you and chaos? What did I miss while I was away? :)

@iisan - Twin Peaks huh? I could never bring myself to watch that, knowing that it wasn't finished properly - I think it would have driven me mad not getting a proper ending to it. What have you made of it?

Haha, enjoy, Tachi. ^^
Aw man, I used the Senior Citizen Fitness pack to kill a bee this morning and now it's all bent out of shape, this is gonna make it even more annoying to read. I usually help bees, wasps, moths ect out of the window, I'm nice like that. But waking me up at 8am with your god damn loud ass buzzing is punishable by death for any god damn species.
...I'm not really a morning person.

@panda: Well, I really enjoyed the first episode for what it was, but knowing it was cancelled before it was finished puts me off watching anymore of it. Shame, it looks really good. My dad says it gets wierd though, like with trolls that talk backwards and stuff. ...yeah.

Back