The General Conversation Area

Nope, chow fan is in a league of its own.

Egg fried rice (scrabble egg mixed with boiled rice)
Bacon slices (like mini strips of bacon, that are 2cm by 1cm in size) mushrooms, onions, pepperseeds added very lightly.
all put together is probably the one meal i love the most.

my gran taught it to my dad when he lived in japan back when he was a boy.

BlackWolf said:
I'm fine thanks Mono :)

Afternoon tachi did you just pop on msn briefly last night then?

ahh, erm....nope lol i was sort of enthralled by rockband 2.....just had lunch where i went to buy the drumkit, guitar and mic for £89.99.....but after much deliberation of funds and whats going in and out of my account. and the fact that i don't have a lift today as my mums ill....and i can't drive home (1, no full license YET!! :p, 2, my car's not parked in the work carpark :( )

Tachi- said:
Nope, chow fan is in a league of its own.

Egg fried rice (scrabble egg mixed with boiled rice)
Bacon slices (like mini strips of bacon, that are 2cm by 1cm in size) mushrooms, onions, pepperseeds added very lightly.
all put together is probably the one meal i love the most.

my gran taught it to my dad when he lived in japan back when he was a boy.
Mmmm sounds gooood.

Well, it's the day before my Physics exam and the site I've been using for revision has an internal service error. I'm taking this a sign from god that either all hope is lost or I've done all I can do. Either way I'm counting that as being off the hook. :3

actually i think it means "you're on your own from here, good luck bub" :p that last line would sound better if you imagined wovlerine from the old xmen cartoon saying it.

BlackWolf said:
actually i think it means "you're on your own from here, good luck bub" :p that last line would sound better if you imagined wovlerine from the old xmen cartoon saying it.

I was imagining Wolverine saying it even before you suggested it!
Yeah, that's probably more accurate. Man, tomorrow is going to be a mess.

Then after that on Friday I've got my english editorial where for some reason the examiners decide to make you read practically two books worth of unrelated information that you'll need to use in the exam. The two subjects I have to read about are a TV show called Twin Peaks and... wait for it... Senior Citizen Fitness, oh yes. I'll bet the examiners pissed themselves when they came up with that.

They are making you learn about Twin Peaks? wow i would hate to do that exam :p that show was very confusing from what i recall and with a very messed up ending.

although the talk of wolverine is making me want to drag out one of my marvel fighting games.

"Bereserker Barrage!"

Truly Capcom know how to make good fighting games

We were talking about japanese food, not chinese. Chow fan is really great. One recipe I've learned used chicken and peeled shrimps, not bacon. I'll give it a try with bacon later.

I guess the only common thing is the egg fried rice... ;)

To try and stop myself buying even more things I wrote down a list of everything I have bought and for whatever reason (preorders, not shipped, being saved until my last exam is over) havn't recived/opened yet. Also I was bored.

Proco Rosso
Bleach Complete Series 3
Azumanga Daioh Complete Boxset
Fullmetal Alchemist Series Two Part One
Fullmetal Alchemist Series Two Part Two
Ouran High School Host Series 1 Part 2
The Girl Who Lept Through Time
Mushi-shi Complete Boxset
Laputa Castle in the Sky
Grave of the Fireflies
Death Note Volume 5

One Piece v2
The Art of Fullmetal Alchemist
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya v2
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind v2
Ouran High School Host Club v2
Fullmetal Alchemist v19
Azumanga Daioh v1
D.Gray-Man v2

Tifa Lockheart Resin Statue

I think it's gonna be a goood summer. ^^

a nice list there iisan, i currently have no back log but i intend to one day get:

MazinKaiser Collection
Buso Renkin
Bleach Season 3
Gundam 00
Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagaan (these last two are an inevitablity, there is no will i get them, there is only a when will i get them...and which versions do i get to boot)

lol the getting drunk sounds fun retro :p
as for exams, you guys know it'll set the foundations to your possible careers....but just remember not to burn the candle on both ends.

*sigh* i have a team meeting today....at 10, its going to be loads of fun as my team leader has done things completely the wrong way and the meeting will turn into a large bitchfest i can tell. but i'm going to stick to my guns, and can see me walking out of the meeting and filing grievances left right and centre.

infact....i can hear my team leader getting a quiet bollocking right now. its too late anyway, he's implicated me and now the team meeting is just going to turn into insults and complaints.

What happend was, i was hauled into the office by my team leader the other week. he had recieved complaints on my workload and without proof he took me into a meeting room and started throwing allegations at me. and without any evidence (only something someone's said) he didn't have a leg to stand on, i had proof of my workload and disproved all allegations against me, also started brinign up genuine problems within ght office, sexist comments, age-ist comments and general misconduct in the workplace. since then he's been warned that if he ever throws another stunt like that then i'm filing a report against him, and if he doesn't tackle the problems i've shown and proven to him then again, i'll file another report. either way, an investigation will be underway and he'll lose. at the most he'll lose his job.

so getting back to present tense. yesterday he sent an email saying that he's holding another meeting after the team meeting regarding problems that have arise within the team. now there's only 2 other people in this team this week....and after recieving that email i can safely presume that they emailed each other asking if the other had anything to do with the complaints. so its pretty safe to say that my team leader just did a ******* outstanding job at implicating me and on that basis alone i can file a greivance for bullying.

my team is me, another contractor guy and our manager. I received a 360 request for my manager from our senior manager and I had no idea what to write.

If I write something bad (even if it-s real), my manager won't like it and it will be obvious who wrote that, considering contractors are not part of the process.

I need my holidays really soon.

Back