The General Conversation Area

chaos said:
I appreciate the enthusiam, but as Arby pointed out. It's not that easy. the idea for a podcast is one that is lurking around for a while. Ryo is a big advocate to it.

Even though I love the idea of presenting, I know I'm not a good choice, unless these competitions you're talking about is "What did chaos just said?"

Also, what do you plan to give away in these competitions? I must say that it's pretty difficult to get prizes for them, I keep on harassing distributors for prizes and I put as much as I can on the website. I'm not really too hot for competitions on a podcast.

With regards to review material I can provide that. But we do require a certain quality level. For instance, I'd love to write, but I don't think I'm a good reviewer.

I might give it a try again later though.

sounds an interesting idea, i just heard podcast and i thought Ooohh, need a segment of anime theme tunes just like Derek Prince did. only that was with mainstream music. all the same i'd like to help as much as i can

Tachi- said:
Its intended for the whole website. not just the general thread ;)

If that is true, then i'm happy to put my abilities forward where wanted. It would seem currently only regular users of this thread are actually involved in this but, for 16 I have a pretty good grasp of the English language, I could probably help with a logo, and I am a muscian so could help with the composition of any music needed.

But then, i'm not a regular poster here and if you'd prefer it to be a smaller community job, like, Ayase, Black, Otaku, Iisan and yourself then i'm happy to step down.

right. you've got the list chaos.

ahh now i get what you meant ayase :p

Edit: spyro, i was thinking of you with the musical side. and no. as far as i'm aware its not a small select group.
i don't know if a special thread is going to be made on the forum feedback side regarding this or not.

Tachi- said:
Edit: spyro, i was thinking of you with the musical side. and no. as far as i'm aware its not a small select group.
i don't know if a special thread is going to be made on the forum feedback side regarding this or not.

Cool well, i'm happy to compose just not sure about how to do a HQ recording. Plus I generally try to pay attention to what im watching so i'm happy to do notes or whatever regarding reviews.

You ever on msn to discuss this or not? I've not seen ya' around in a while s'all. Il need to text you or something soon to catch up.

i've been relaxing really mate. focusing on other things as of late :) (playing rock band 2 and now going to go buy myself the whole kit :D)

but will be on msn at somepoint....just don't know when :lol:

Tachi- said:
i've been relaxing really mate. focusing on other things as of late :) (playing rock band 2 and now going to go buy myself the whole kit :D)

Cool, fair enough then!

Since this is an AUKN Podcast, will it be reviewing anime only? Or will Manga, Games and Music get a shout too out of interest?

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

Cool, fair enough then!

Since this is an AUKN Podcast, will it be reviewing anime only? Or will Manga, Games and Music get a shout too out of interest?

I'd say anime and manga, japanese music releases...anime games maybe? depends what people want.

i know i've mentioned all of this...but like i said, i've asked if i'm actually to spear head this.

anime games only? would probably be better to widen that to games that might be of intrest to those in the hobby unless that's what you meant of course. I mean it wouldn't be much fun having naruto game after naruto game to look at now would it :p

Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

Cool, fair enough then!

I'd say anime and manga, japanese music releases...anime games maybe? depends what people want.

i know i've mentioned all of this...but like i said, i've asked if i'm actually to spear head this.

Well, I do like quite a bit of ma' Japanese Music so I could possibly help there too.

I dunno. Just contact me if you would like me on board I guess.

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

Cool, fair enough then!

Well, I do like quite a bit of ma' Japanese Music so I could possibly help there too.

I dunno. Just contact me if you would like me on board I guess.

well considering i only like abit of X Japan, Gackt and the guy who does the naruto OSTS as well as the cowboybebop osts....i wouldn't be much help myself lol....as i've said tho....i've sent a list of questions onto chaos. and until he's decided atleast on number 1. then i'm not officially doing anything as i'm not permitted. ofcorse i could always turn freelance and start doing it all myself, without the backing of chaos. and just recruite people to it.

well i suppose that's an other option if your set on doing something like this, although it wouldn't be freelance really you would just be doing your own podcast :p

:eek:

As in the Ghibli film? Awesome work Mono, I've been trying to find out what was going on with that since forever. :D

Back