The General Conversation Area

Excellent. You could put up a thread up in the news section with the release date Mono. I'm looking forward to finally seeing this.

Nope, not Ponyo. It's an old Ghibli film which hasn't been released here before. We seem to have been waiting for it forever...

(is it wrong that when I think of "Ponyo on the Cliff" I see Samuel L. Jackson saying "I have had it with these ... Ponyos on this ... cliff!")

Okay, time for me to go. See ya later guys. Takeaway Pizza for tea tonight. :p

Not too bad. Trying to take the hardest decision of the day. What to eat... =)
I'm inclined to either italian or japanese food.

iisan said:
And try and eat spaghetii with chopsticks? You gotta be insane!
Err, at home I eat almost everything with chopticks. They are easier to wash then proper cutlery.
The most difficult thing to eat with chopsticks is peanuts though. They slip.

BlackWolf said:
Hey it could be sushi wrapped in pasta :p
Yummi =P

Ended up with some Chicken Katsu Curry.

Wow, you can really eat spaghetti with chopsticks? And I thought I had a knack for them!
Soon after my exams me and my dad are going to a sushi bar so I can try some sushi. Wonder how that'll go. xD

just don't ask for the blowfish :p i'm tempted to enter a competition for the london premier of TF2 but if odds were in my favour and i actually won it, theni would only have one day to prepare everything

iisan said:
Wow, you can really eat spaghetti with chopsticks? And I thought I had a knack for them!
Soon after my exams me and my dad are going to a sushi bar so I can try some sushi. Wonder how that'll go. xD

I recommend salmon or fat tuna sushi.

Salmon hand rolls are great as well. Funnily enough (at least in London) most japanese restaurants are ran by chinese / koreans...

Back