The General Conversation Area

Hallo Everynyan. How are you? :p

Wow, exam fever. Incedentally iisan, Black - I watched Twin Peaks recently and loved it. It's probably one of the most original things to ever come out of US TV. But I can see how, like the writings of John Steinbeck, studying something can make it seem really boring and shite - Even if it's actually pretty good.

3 hours and a helluva lot of talking. its all sorted.
my gf is in town and i can't see her till tonight....simply because the meeting went on past 12....so my natural lunch of 1.30 is not kicked back to 2.30 =/
she'll probably be at home by then.

awwell.
Rock band 2 today :)
decided sod it i only live once....89.99 isn't any more than i usually spend during a weekend.

twin peaks... I've seen the movie. I'm not really sure who killed Laura Palmer though.

just finished lunch. Had a lovely steak burrito as some people were talking about swine flu. Apparently, someone on our Glasgow office had a close relative confirmed.

@Tachi - rockband for what? I've got a spare drumkit for ps3

Swine flu was just on the news again funnily enough, they say its close to being confrimed as a pandemic. Meh though it's still not as serious as the news originally made it out to be.

chaos said:
twin peaks... I've seen the movie. I'm not really sure who killed Laura Palmer though.
You're supposed to watch the movie after the series chaos. No wonder you're confused! :p

Though my advice would be to not watch it at all. It's vastly inferior to the TV series and adds nothing to the story. It seems what everyone wanted out of the film (me included) was a proper end to the series since it wasn't renewed for a third season as the creators hoped, but what we got was incredibly vague, overly arty and almost entirly a prequel which, if you'd watched the TV series you would pretty much know as most of it was implied anyway.

*SIGH* IT TURNS OUT MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS £2 AWAY FROM BAND IN A BOX!!!! :(
i keep making my mind up....then going against it. deciding that £90 is an okay amount to pay for what it is....then the other side kicks in and says "your saving up you idiot....SAAAAAVE"

*sigh* i guess i'm just in abit of confusion. tonight i'm off to the cinema. tomorrow is lads night. friday i'm out with the lads again, saturday i'm going to a party....sunday i'm meant to be going round kayleighs to meet her parents. and then monday i'm back in the office. it just seems to be that my weekends are never my own....i'm constantly out and about, spending money and never really seeing my family. which is why some weekends i do what i did this saturday just gone....woke up and blitzed the whole house bar my parents and sisters room, and the bathroom. everywhere else got a thorough clean out. which left my mum very emotional when she found out. so i guess i make up for the lack of seeing them in other ways.
its a shame....i used to be so family orientated, and proud. and since there's been a major conflict within the family and basically a role reverse between grandparents...things have changed. so yeah i guess i'm more independant for it. still, would like to spend abit more time with them from time to time :)

Ryo Chan said:
i hate cars and i hate M.O.T's :(

Your not the only one, having spent too much money last Friday on my car's MOT and a service. Then on Monday the engine warning light came on so I am going to have to go back to the garage to find out what it is complaining about. :x

KevinB said:
Ryo Chan said:
i hate cars and i hate M.O.T's :(

Your not the only one, having spent too much money last Friday on my car's MOT and a service. Then on Monday the engine warning light came on so I am going to have to go back to the garage to find out what it is complaining about. :x

kinda like mine, got it all fixed, only to get there to pick it up and find theres a problem with the ignition and key

so i now need 2 keys just to start the thing

Well i thought i would post now since i'm likely not to get another chance :) I'm away from tomorrow till saturday i thought i would let you know now instead of letting you jump to conclusions like last time :p

See ya Black!

Geez, no Voddas, no Black... it's gonna be quiet around here. That said, iisan seems to have slotted into the Counting Thr... Er, I mean, "Conversation Area" nicely. ;)

Blacks off for another dirty weekend? bloody typical ¬_¬

lol voddas is gone, blacks gone, panda's busy at work or still in cyprus. and foxstripes.....well i haven't even seen him on msn in ages! ayase our team is shrinking :/

Back