The General Conversation Area

Hi Mono, iisan and anyone else I forgot to say hi.

Tachi- said:
erm...i'm saying official. not a seperate. and if i can catch Ryo i'll have a word with him. its just getting chance to have a word really. on the other things...like the comps, then its good they've got the go ahead. d'you want to open them within the next few days/the end of the weekend?
erm...reviews...i'm still sort of undecided on what were doing. i guess until you, ryo and i all sit down and talk about it then people can be assigned roles.
Let's not jump the gun here. What I want is some basic stuff such as format of the show, some ideas on script (basically an outline you guys will follow) and things like that. I'm briging a bit of my experience in radio here, even though you might experiment and try to improvise, you need at least a basic idea of themes to talk about, who is going to take part and so on.

Or else, it would be just a chat between friends.

Tachi- said:
and i usually say "trouble" to younger people :) its like a friendly joke.
I used to call an ex-gf Miss Trouble. For some weird reason I thought you and mono were getting together.
On an unrelated note I also called another ex "the police" as she used to call me on top of every hour to check if I still loved her. Eventually, I didn't =P

@Panda - mm, twin peaks didn't end properly? guess I'll give it a pass then. Anyway, looking forward for those pics! Cyprus is on my list of places to visit.

chaos said:
I also called another ex "the police" as she used to call me on top of every hour to check if I still loved her. Eventually, I didn't =P
LMAO!
chaos said:
twin peaks didn't end properly? guess I'll give it a pass then.
It does and it doesn't. You do find out who killed Laura Palmer halfway through Season 2, but then new plotlines emerge and Season 2 ends on a cliffhanger which is still hanging to this day. I didn't mind because I thought it was a pretty cool way for the show to go out - But the fact that they then did the movie and used it mainly to flesh out backstory rather than to actually finish the series properly (as they had planned, since they wanted a third season) seems a bit insulting to the fans. The movie was so badly recieved it was booed at Cannes.

I'd still recommend the series to anyone who likes their TV a little out of the ordinary.

@Panda - Ah, I've never been over to the "party side" :p Stayed in Paphos once then in the countryside further to the North on the West coast another time. Travelled around quite a bit though, and from what I've seen it's a great place wherever you go.

i'll put together a plan. and let you know when its done.

my wallet seems somewhat lighter :/ but thats made up by the weight of this bloody box :lol:

can't wait to get home and connect this baby up. i play the guitar so i'm used to having to move my fingers accordingly and quickly....thats how i was playing on hard mode at the weekend whilst my mates settled for easy :p
and managed to down a couple of bottles of carlsberg whilst drumming on medium difficulty, that was abit easier than the guitar tbh.

Linkin parks "one step closer" is on rock band 2, so is eye of the tiger, ace of spades and alice in chains. some nice rock there :p
i was walking along and at the doors to HQ i wondered "shite, did i pick up a 360 set or ps3? :eek:" but luckily its the right one :)

Tachi- said:
i was walking along and at the doors to HQ i wondered "shite, did i pick up a 360 set or ps3? :eek:" but luckily its the right one :)
I'm assuming you have a 360, is that right?
I wonder if we could play it online one of these days.

I thought Tach had a PS3 ;p

Anywho i was gonna add some more input on this whole plan of yours tach. Reviews wise, if it does work out, chaos should discuss this and that with the review team first, obviously, then work on something from there. Depending on how often you plan to do a podcast update, weekly, or whatever, you may want to add a section for news, whats going on here, there and such, which i can do if necessary(you need a scot saying something somewhere). Competitions are...i dunno, an iffy matter i think. Perhaps you could use the podcast as a way to advertise current competitions on the site, but i can't think of much else.

And thats my input for the day. Moving on...

Why is it that when the university say "you will have exams in a week", you don't get them in that week? Its annoying, specially when some others have their results already =/

lol i have a ps3 chaos :p

Downloaded a bullet for my valentine song song lastnight and tried to play through it on the hardest difficulty possible.
me and my mate lasted about 2 seconds :lol:

but i could sing it without a problem :S
weird huh.

i manage to play all the songs on medium difficulty. but linkin parks "one step closer" i play on hard....because i'm an LP Otaku of old ;)

I wish i could sit here singing to alice in chains without looking abit odd :lol:

Spoke to my cousin lastnight, that was good. haven't heard from him in months, turns out he's still single lol. a guy thats 2 years younger than me, surrounded by beautiful girls most of the time, and is a typical guy who goes out getting drunk with his mates and generally clubbing every weekend......and still can't get himself a gf ¬_¬ letting the family down again lol.

They say "you'll have exams next week" sadly that week drags for about 3-4 weeks worth of exams....for some unbeknown reason lol. probably because the amount of subjects and students there are and only having a couple of places to hold the exams :/

Tachi- said:
lol i have a ps3 chaos :p
We should play online one of these days then.

WRT to being single, well I can relate to that. Although I'm not surrounded by girls and I don't go clubbing. Call me boring if you will, but I really hate clubbing =P

Edit : it's quiet today, isn't it? went for lunch and no one posted here yet.

I had some chicken soup and a salty beef wrap.

definately :)

you'll have to give me your PSN addy and rock out for abit. many tonight before i go out :p

sat eating my mixed meet noodles. beef, chicken and someones cat? :eek:

:lol: just kidding, i'm sure its only a leg or something, not the whole cat ;)

HMV was tempting me with afro samurai regeneration (or re something or other)

Afternoon Gentlemen!

I have been very busy pricing / organising new stock. Includes some manga this time! Nothing particularly er... good I don't think (except one Gundam manga) but the kids will buy @ £3 - £3.50 a volume.

Might stick them up in the sales thread anyway, see if anyone's interested. ;)

You have a PS3 chaos? You've kept that quiet...

Hi Mono

@Tachi / Ayase - chaos_generator
I'm not any good though. I've been playing some SF IV, rock band and guitar hero.
I completely forgot to post it, as I don't play as much as I used to.
I'm pretty crap at almost everything, but I can play drums on expert for some rock band / guitar hero songs.

Playing rock band made me want to buy this:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Simmons-SD7 ... 1372077.gc

I already have an electric guitar, bass guitar and I actually decent on bass and rythym guitar. I can play some simple songs on real drums though, anything Ramones for instance =)

I wanted to be able to play wipeout on the drums... that is a tricky song.

Working tomorrow. Hopefully Sunday will be as nice as today and I can spend some time relaxing in the sun. If not, anime and gaming - so win / win really. ;)

Back