The General Conversation Area

Welcome back Voddas! Hope you had a good time and that you get out of Absolute HellTM* alive. :lol:

(all these people going on holiday... it's not fair :cry:)

Wow... Just realised I haven't posted in here this week at all. I have been busy mind, and spending most of my spare time gaming.

Edit: *oddly enough...

I have decided that keeping my bottle of lime squash next to the cooking oil is an unwise doing. The bottle designs are very similar.

remind me never to eat from that chinese place again.. been off the past two days with food poisoning. and come back into work to find that once again as soon as i'm out of the office, some bitch comes over and ***** around. i'm fuming.

hope you had a good holiday Voddas,

and i've also spent most of my time gaming and sleeping ayase :)

Morning all (expects shocks of those that normally expect me after 11 :p) looks like i won't be able to come around these parts much in the coming weeks, my home phone and internet has been disconnected :( and until something is done about it, i'm dependant on libary computers. So i'll head off for now but rest asured, i'll return one day...

I see the party bombed Tachi. ;) (Loved the square testies email by the way) lol

Work is still being a royal pain in the ass. I'll be able to get on and catch up with people soon. Should die down by next week. Sadly it's court week this week so bailiffs are running around everywhere. What fun! ¬_¬

CONGRATS IISAN

and i know :/ its always a pain when that happens...

moving on..i still feel shite....awell...staying round the gf's tonight so i'll spread the love in more than one way....when she wakes up feling crap...i'll just look puzzled as if to say "how'd that happen?" ;)

urgh....having to drag myself up to get out of work....never a good sign.

well....if i'm not back online tonight.....have a good one everyone!

*yawns, equips his bag and heads for the door in a fatigued state*

Back