The General Conversation Area

chaos said:
ayase said:
Spyro doesn't seem to be the kind who would dye his hair 桃色.
Thought it would give him a couple of minutes entertainment looking it up. ;)

I guess it's been a fairly uneventful week for everyone, eh? It has for me but I somehow still feel knackered. Looking forward to a weekend off - I think I'll use it to get some proper marathoning done then I'll have stuff to talk about. If I can tear myself away from the car wreck that is Empire: Total War of course. It shouldn't be enjoyable, it has lots of problems but I just... can't... stop myself!

Oh, I've got your email.

I had my cousin and her model friend at home last week and I've met a few nice new people through my cousin and friend. I'm going out with these people for the second night now. One of the girls was REALLY nice.

So, pub tonight, chilling out while sorting my upcoming holidays and I've got some party to go to Sunday.

So, it's gonna be a great weekend, I guess, just like last weekend was.

I also have to planned my trip to Amsterdam to visit my cousin and her friends and maybe one of those lovely cafes, so I can have some cookies...
=D

Hi all!

I also got your last emails Tachi. Haven't replied to the last one yet coz your always send essays!! I will get round to it like. :p

On a personal note...WORK SUUUCKS!!!

TFI Friday! XD

it's time for the theme song to my life i guess

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bMWobyOalVg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bMWobyOalVg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this is the story......... of a man named Ryo

ayase said:
I guess it's been a fairly uneventful week for everyone, eh?
Well, my week has been absolutely fabulous.
Last Friday a friend of mine came to visit London and she stayed home, it was great fun. Then on Saturday my cousin came from Amsterdam with a friend of her who came here to take a few pics at a modelling agency. We did a bit of tourism around London on Saturday / Sunday and we chilled out at Brick Lane Sunday evening, where I've met a few of my cousin's friends.

My cousin left on Monday at 3m, which got me quite knackered for the day, but I had a Suicidal tendencies gig that Monday, which was fantastic as they played all the songs I've loved since my teenage years - at the end they evne invited people to jump over the fence and join them on sstage. IT WAS AWESOME.
I also came to know a band called Inspector Kluzo, which is actually very good. I've got a cd and a t-shirt from them on the day and spoke to the drummer a bit.

Chilled on Tues, went to the gym on Weds and went for a few drinks with that friend from my cousin, who is a great girl, but unfortunately, she is moving out =( Guess it's just my luck, when I met someone nice, she is leaving the country.

Ahead of me we have more drinks with that girl tonight, an AUKN migration on Saturday, a lunch / dinner party on Sunday, a dinner with that girl again on Tues and the AC/DC gig on the 26th.

I know I'm showing off, it's just that I've never felt so great in a long, long time.

Ryo Chan said:
why no one sending me e-mails :(
I only receive his emails, I don't send ;)
Anyway, I'll email you when I'm back home =)

chaos said:
I know I'm showing off, it's just that I've never felt so great in a long, long time.
Hey, when you have things to show off, you might as well. :thumb:

So I'm going to spend the weekend watching anime and playing computer games. Again.

::kills self::

Don't do it Ayase! That sounds like a good weekend to me like. O_O

Only thing better would be doing that with a girl for comapny. ;)

Voddas said:

like u could do any of that with a girl company ;)

unless her name was Konata

Voddas said:

Sounds like a good weekend to me as well, as most of my weekends are like that.

Ryo Chan said:
like u could do any of that with a girl company ;)
unless her name was Konata
Here's the thing, one of the prettiest girls I know is up to date with Naruto! (besides all those girlie shoujo animes)

Only problem is that she lives in Vienna =(

She does have a genuine loathe for last gen consoles loading screens though and prefer the old classics such as S. Mario world or Sonic.

chaos said:
She does have a genuine loathe for last gen consoles loading screens though and prefer the old classics such as S. Mario world or Sonic.

*SQUUEE**CLICK* Error Load, Thank You For 5 mins Of Your Time...Wasted

ironically this was people first saw when they installed Windows 1.0

Back