The General Conversation Area

Hey Mono. :)
Tachi- said:
oh i've got a bone to pick with you ayase. coming onto PSN and not saying hello!? thats just antisocial!
Sorry Tach, but I was just watching DVD's anyway (I need the upscaling capabilities of the PS3 to do my new 1080p TV justice :p) We will get PS3 gaming again soon, I guarantee it - I'm just so lost in Empire on PC ATM.

Wish I could have a lunch break. ¬_¬

::boils kettle for more coffee::

*reads previous page* up for rock band tonight chaos? you'll have to bare with me though. my mate leo decided to play judas priest's painkiller on hard mode. and as it was a tug of war i had to be on hard mode too just to step up to the mark....painkiller.....hmm i needed some after that song. my right thigh still aches.

but on guitar i've stepped up my game slightly. from medium to hard mode. and managed to go through linkin parks one step closer with 99% success. i screwed up on one note :(
getting to grips with using five buttons with only four fingers is alot harder than it sounds. but i'm getting there.

watched a guy sat playing a dragonforce song on GH3 on the top difficulty. it was crazy the guy didn't make a single mistake and was sat there calm as anything.....i think thats one of those "you know your no longer human when you can play a hard song on the hardest setting and not break a sweat as you perfect it"

just looking forward to this friday. my mate owes me £50 and i'm getting monster hunter UNITE and the wifi max...so considering staying in this weekend just to play through it and assist afoia :p he's not too bad for a new guy to the game. beat a monster in 17mins. took me 13.21 with a heavy bowgun and 10.30 with a longsword :)

its alright i guess ayase. what size is this new tv?
hmm thinking about it....might make a thread in the games section....on saturdays setting up weekly gaming times. where basically a load of ppl with ps3's connect up and play through games together :) (genius)

Hey mono, what've you been upto ??

Hey iisan.

@Tach - It's a 27" LG (can't remember the model number off the top of my head). Not massive, but then it doesn't need to be when I'm only sat about a metre away due to the small size of my flat. Technically it's a monitor, but it has built in Freeview, an aerial input and a remote - and for £340 was the best price / quality 1080p TV I could find so I'm not complaining. The picture is excellent other than that it seems a bit susceptible to motion blur, but AFAIK you can never eliminate that entirely on an LCD.

Games day sounds like a good plan too. :thumb:
If it was during the day on Saturdays I could only do every other week though (I suppose you could say it's still better than I'm managing ATM :p) If it was on Sundays however...

I'm getting Prototype next week!! I've seen my brother playing it and it looks freaking awesome. Looking fwd to it... with gusto! XD

hmmm....sundays sounds good too.
i'm usually busy on saturdays...and sundays is a lazy day.....it makes sense to me.

prototype does indeed look awsome :p i'm going to buy it soon.

Still have to go to college?! I would go on strike if I were you Mon. ;)
So, when do the summer holidays officialy start then? I'm confused. :S

Prototype is how the Matrix game should have been. (gameplay style only obviously).

You can run up buildings, jump onto passing helicopters and rip them apart. You can fall from almost any hight without death and when you hit the ground tremors make cars explode into the air around you.

Sweeeett... *gargles*

Tachi- said:
*reads previous page* up for rock band tonight chaos? you'll have to bare with me though. my mate leo decided to play judas priest's painkiller on hard mode. and as it was a tug of war i had to be on hard mode too just to step up to the mark....painkiller.....hmm i needed some after that song. my right thigh still aches.
Sorry mate, my neighbours banned me from playing in the evenings. Apparently, my drumming is a bit too heavy for people to sleep and I'll get home really late today and tomorrow. Maybe on weds?

Tachi- said:
watched a guy sat playing a dragonforce song on GH3 on the top difficulty. it was crazy the guy didn't make a single mistake and was sat there calm as anything.....i think thats one of those "you know your no longer human when you can play a hard song on the hardest setting and not break a sweat as you perfect it"
Sounds fake. The guiness record holder missed a couple notes on that song. AFAIK, no one completed that song on expert with 100%

lol it had a video of the kid doing it in the left hand corner. his hands where hitting every key.

yeah weds sounds good mate :)
THE LAST 30 MINS....ARE THE LONGEST 30 MINS KNOWN TO MAN

Tachi- said:
lol it had a video of the kid doing it in the left hand corner. his hands where hitting every key.

yeah weds sounds good mate :)
THE LAST 30 MINS....ARE THE LONGEST 30 MINS KNOWN TO MAN
Still, I don't believe as there are plenty of cheats for GH and RB out there for things like that.

15 mins left till home time!! It's gone really quiet all of a sudden in work. I's quite eary.

Just read Chapters 91 and 92 of Claymore. Took me all of 20 mins but it was bloody good. XD

Back