The General Conversation Area

Voddas lives.

I received an email today. Seems he's busy with wedding things (3weeks to go) and has bought a new house.

Good for him

Almost finished work.
POTC4 tonight and a few bevs and pool in the namco station with the lads afterwards, nice evening ahead... just gotta do on call first *groans*

ilmaestro said:
And well done for getting up, Shira, lol.

lol, Thanks. Decided that in the run up to exams (but after my week off) i'm gonna phase my body clock to that pattern anyway. If I can get up at 4-5am before those damn 9am exams it should give me some nice time to revise last minute. However, for a week I'm gonna relax (well, while revising).

-Tachi- said:
skikes said:
So who's running the place these days? Where's Chaos at?

Hey Skikes, you alright?

Chaos is the new paul... being a ninja in the shadows, when well next see him? nobody knows.

**** Tachi, I haven't been gone that long. I know Chaos is admin lol just can't see any posts from him. Is this another M.I.A. Admin?

So hows it goin?

skikes said:
-Tachi- said:
skikes said:
So who's running the place these days? Where's Chaos at?

Hey Skikes, you alright?

Chaos is the new paul... being a ninja in the shadows, when well next see him? nobody knows.

**** Tachi, I haven't been gone that long. I know Chaos is admin lol just can't see any posts from him. Is this another M.I.A. Admin?

So hows it goin?

Noo, i know you knew about chaos being the new owner... what i meant was that Chaos has become the same silent leader paul became.

Shirayuri said:
Tachi, why you have added hyphens not only now to your name, but to this thread? lol. Do you like hyphens? :p

Indeed, i'm tempted to add them for more "dramatic affect" in future.

Watched Hang over 2 lastnight :p excellent film. Gotta say, if i ever have a night like theirs. I'll probably laugh and hope for the best.

Maxon said:
Anyone want to swap legs? Mine don't like running.

How's the job hunt going, Black?

Badly, no matter how many jobs I apply to, no one seems to want to get back in touch.

I'm additionaly gutted as I've just learned I was three days over the deadline for a writting contest I entered. Was wondering why I never heard anything back, even saying that I was unlucky...

When fandoms collide... wearing a shirt that says BROWNCOAT and a strawhat that says ONEPIECE(R)? to the Expo.

Also, Kristy, although I am affected by it (meaning the job hunt) I was semi-mocking -Tachi-'s use of "affect" to do with this thread.

family crisis meant i couldn't attend the expo (i'm gutted about it but in the long run i guess things have to be given up for others)

Cooked, went shopping, cleaned, had BBQ, made alot of food - was a great time. Didn't bother with the luton carnival on the bank holiday. Instead i sat watching toy story with kayls

Would write more but i've forgotten my redbull so borderline falling into a fatigue induced coma. (Jagermeister and redbull leftover from weekend. Surprised i didn't get a hang over all weekend with the shots, pints and everything else)

-Tachi- said:
Shirayuri said:
Tachi, why you have added hyphens not only now to your name, but to this thread? lol. Do you like hyphens? :p

That and it centres it a bit more -and makes it stick out from the other text- just like I did in that example

Otaku-san said:
-Tachi- said:
Shirayuri said:

That and it centres it a bit more -and makes it stick out from the other text- just like I did in that example

Indeed.

Atm i tend to centre alot of my letters at work. Don't know why but it just looks neater.

Back