The General Conversation Area

@illmaestro & Stu I'll still be on from time to time, so don't make it sound like i'm leaving this place forever :p

@Spy Good luck mate with the exams :) I'm sure you'll do well. Also I'll be dropping you a text with my new number on later...Once I get the thing charged up again.

Tachi, I would be doing the same to you...except I can't remember which number i have for you is the right one!

Hope all is welll.

Sent you it in a pm anyway mate,

20mins till freedom for a long wekend... couldn't be better :p

i'm looking for a chibi figure/gashapon? of Kakashi hatake.
something like this If anyone can help it'd be appreciated.

and on that note... i'll go back to browsing the web myself

mangaman74 said:
Godot said:
ilmaestro said:
Good stuff, Godot, hope it went as well as you think/need.

Thank you Il! Hopefully so.

The big one will be Law on the 27th. As of tommorow hard core revision must commence!

Good luck for the 27th Godot and I hope everything went well with the exam you just took.

Thank you greatly Mangaman! I've been playing Edgeworth Investigations to get me in the law mood ;)

I might just cosplay as Godot/Edgeworth to the exam, to see if my marks go up by default 8) <3

Jayme said:
Godot said:
I might just cosplay as Godot/Edgeworth to the exam, to see if my marks go up by default 8) <3
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*ahem*

Ahahahahahahaha -- Ha!

Gant_Breakdown_2.gif

Stuart-says-yes said:
Oh ****, for the first time in 10 years the village is actually flooding and all the roads surrounding the village is closed and our house isn't far from the river. :cry:
Jeepers, hope it doesn't get too bad, Stu. :(

Back