The General Conversation Area

Ah, whenever I hear about Coldplay, all I ever remember is meeting Chris at the Blackwood Miners Institute in Wales. They were a support band to Terris back then and I asked him to sign my Blue Room EP. He was well chuffed and shook my hand as he thought no one was coming to see them play. Bless...

I prefer The Futureheads Christmas Song to be honest:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SHNpS-pnH-M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SHNpS-pnH-M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The phrase “killing two birds with one stone” summed up my absence yesterday.
F.A to help and generally sit txting. If they don’t want to include me in their plans then fine…. I’ll just screw things up both weeks.

The above notion is here seconded.

wwfchristmas200130.gif

ilmaestro said:
Wait, seriously? Have you heard from him since?
I agree. You dont want another Jo Yeates.
Try to figure out what where'd he go or try to contact him soon.

(Plus, you dont want to be £100 down for a misunderstanding.)

On another note, just pulled my leg right near the cross-roads.... Stairs and bending down are an official bitch.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Chaz said:
ilmaestro said:
Wait, seriously? Have you heard from him since?
I agree. You dont want another Jo Yeates.
Try to figure out what where'd he go or try to contact him soon.

(Plus, you dont want to be £100 down for a misunderstanding.)

On another note, just pulled my leg right near the cross-roads.... Stairs and bending down are an official bitch.

Yah, SRSLY, Apparently he went and got a haircut after pouting around for a bit, so he'll probably wander back soon enough. If he wastes his money on stupid things though, he only got him self to blame btw. To be fair, it has been building up to this since we got back from the expo.
Good to hear. Kinda like how I got really pissed with a lecture from my dad's fiancee - I decided to walk out with them hearing the door slam, and watch the locals play footie until Ryo called.
Stuart-says-yes said:
Ah well, at least you have new years tomorrow, so you can put your leg up and rest it for a bit with out being interrupted by work ect. :)
Well, I'm at work 7am tomoz, but only until 12pm. Not too bad, but if they expect me to lift huges things or such, they'll have no chance convincing me.
But yeah, New years I'm left well alone. :)

A doctor, a civil engineer and a programmer are discussing whose profession is the oldest.
“Surely medicine is the oldest profession,” says the doctor. “God took a rib from Adam and created Eve and if this isn’t medicine I’ll be…”
The civil engineer breaks in:
“But before that He created the heavens and the earth from chaos. Now that’s civil engineering to me.”
The programmer thinks a bit and then says:
“And who do you think created chaos?”

Best ask chaos that one. He'd know the answer ;p

So, uni started back up again today, all fine and dandy...then i realised the project hour is only there for you to ask questions, not a proper hour. So that means i have 4 hours of nothing. Yeah...considering dropping the module i have at 4:15s on a monday for another module now, 4 hour gap is more than ridiculous.

Arbalest said:
Best ask chaos that one. He'd know the answer ;p

So, uni started back up again today, all fine and dandy...then i realised the project hour is only there for you to ask questions, not a proper hour. So that means i have 4 hours of nothing. Yeah...considering dropping the module i have at 4:15s on a monday for another module now, 4 hour gap is more than ridiculous.

Yeah the better half has a 4 hour break on tuesdays and thursdays. seems so pointless! why not just surround every lecture and seminar around midday, that way people can sleep in and finish early.

Thankfully i'll be in northants come thursday evening. long weekend with the gf sounds like the best possible weekend right now, loving spending time together, just waiting the month out. getting double pay this month so looking to book a holiday for the summer :)

3rd day, the cling film is off. So feeling alot more "free" than yesterday, but i might post up a pic later on.

Stu, the mail services are crap no matter what you do, recorded is meant to give you peace of mind.... yet they don't put it on their systems till the next day and it sits as "in transit" or something, for about 4 days before anything changes.

Keep waking up during the night, kinda tired right now.

Tachi- said:
3rd day, the cling film is off. So feeling alot more "free" than yesterday, but i might post up a pic later on.

You've had cling film on this whole time? Man, I only had to put cling film on when sleeping for the first 3-4 days. All you have to do is keep the tattoo moisturized, and just using Bepanthen will do that.

Funny enough, people were amazed at how fast mine healed too ;) No scabbing really either.

Probably best to stick to whatever your tattooist has said though?

Stuart-says-yes said:
/Should have sent via recorded mail
Ouch. But you should always send items of that value via Registered/Special Delivery because Recorded will only insure you for up 100 times the price of a First Class stamp (£40-something).

Did you not even get Proof of Posting? It's free and provides the same level of insurance as Recorded.

Back