The General Conversation Area

its alright mate.

Looking forward to the weekend?
i am....tonight i'm going to make sure i have a really good night.
tomorrow the trains are apparently so bad that a 2 hour train trip.....is expected to take 18 hours. i was thinking of heading down to eastbourne to see nicole and aimee aswell =/ i wonder if i can convince Jim to let me borrow his car.... hmmm

the weather is meant to be lovely aswell. so i guess i might bring out the summer jeans....(the winter jeans are the same jeans ;P ) and my yellow t shirts :lol:

*returns from lunch*

I hate train delays. Thus why I drive everywhere and everywhere. :)

I'm hoping to make the most of this three day weekend myself. I have a film themed fancy dress party to go to tonight! I'm going as batman and Sarah, as Catwoman. Her costume looks nice. <3

Been looking forward to it. Haven't had a good fancy dress do since halloween. ^_^

:lol: sounds good :)
Just goes to show, none of us really grow up that much....we all like dress up parties whether they be for a special occasion....or just halloween :p

lunch in 10 mins for me...might buy some nice tops, something different to go out in.....oh and the suit too :p

Afternoon guys!

Been pretty busy the last couple of days (as you probably noticed due to my absence) :p

How's everyone's Friday going? I actually have the weekend off this time so I can celebrate too. :D

just came back from a team lunch. Had a really great chicken burger with camembert cheese and cramberries. I wouldn't have thought of such combination by myself, but chicken and cramberries are really a great match.

One of my favorite starters ever is deep fried brie with cranberry sauce. Mmm... There was a local pub who had it on their menu where I used to live, but I have yet to find anywhere around here which serves it. :(

I'm full after my chicken wrap so can't think about food right now... *bork*

Afternoon people! ;D

Friday going well so far... well as well as work goes that is. ¬_¬

*sits back in his chair. cursing debenhams*

they didn't have any in black.....BLACK, the bloody basic colour for formal trousers and they only had 34 inch to 40 inch waists. i mean come on. nobody wants to see a vertically challenged lard **** walking around with his size 40 waist and short leg length.....so why the hell make em? make me some bloody trousers. just fit the market round me...someone who's 5 10 with a normal sized waist *sigh* this is why i went private last time and got some trousers made especially for me....and as time would have it. i had to bloody well grow didn't i? *sigh* /rant over.

had a foot long Subway, usual filling, usual bread :p

Last time I bought trousers I should have know better than to buy the 34" waist jeans that fitted me instead of the 32" that were too tight (I'm normally 32"). To say they stretched in the wash is an understatement. I can now take them off without unbuttoning them. It's a good job I have belts. :lol:

ayase said:
My opinion? Tear up all the borders, customs check points, passports, national insurance numbers, tax returns, and let people do what they want, where they want on their own merits.

...you forgot religion

anyhow anyone seen the recent new season of our favorite heroine

s_haruhi.jpg

and just so you know i was here posting this before DDoS

ayase said:
One of my favorite starters ever is deep fried brie with cranberry sauce. Mmm... There was a local pub who had it on their menu where I used to live, but I have yet to find anywhere around here which serves it. :(
Deep fried Brie with Cramberry sauce... That sounds really yummi, I must give this a try one of these days.

Voddas said:
Not to rub it in, but I'm in jeans at work right now. ;)

Sorry.. that was rubbing it in wasn't it. :p

I'm really glad I don't need to wear a tie, but everything else is pretty formal.

I need to figure out how to buy clothes over here. I've never bought any clothes, but a coat here in this country, so I have no idea how to go about sizes and stuff. I sure wished it was a simple matter of converting centimeters to inches =(

Same go for shoes.

Sadly I do infact have to wear a suit 4 days of the week. We've only just started wearing casual on Fridays. It's suppose to be a moral booster.

*looks at watch* O_O

WOOP!! Home time for me now ladys and gents. Hope you all have a good weken if I'm not on. Catch you all laters.

Cioa for now *exits stage right*

lol you sound just like my team leader chaos :p
he hates ties....i on the other hand, don't mind ties. as i have my top button undone and the tie is fastened to the buton below. showing that friday afternoon look every weekday :p

i draw the lines on trousers im afraid. black jeans are the closest i get to the horrible things.
their uncomfortable and if i put my hands in m pockets in formal trousers, i always feel like i'm showcasing my **** to the girls =/ it's not so bad with the girl i sit next to :p but with everyone else....no....just no.

Back