The General Conversation Area

Foxstripe said:
Chilling day on Sunday Chaos? Im sure you wont be chilling when were 3-3 on penalties against the gerries haha :p
I don't support England, mind ;)
We play today against our former colonizers, there's no real rivalry between us, but I bet it will be 2x1 for Brazil.

Hey there Jindama

chaos said:
Foxstripe said:
Chilling day on Sunday Chaos? Im sure you wont be chilling when were 3-3 on penalties against the gerries haha :p
I don't support England, mind ;)
We play today against our former colonizers, there's no real rivalry between us, but I bet it will be 2x1 for Brazil.

Hey there Jindama

Interesting, are you Portugese or just follow them?

Oh, I thought Strait Jacket was a movie, ok yeah I wont bother then. May get Steam Boy for £5 :D

*sticks head in the door*

Afternoon all! Just popping in to let you know I'm still alive (just). I've been given the pleasure (sarcasm) of training new starts to the company so I've been running around after them for the last two days.
Their at lunch at the moment so I thought I'd steel a moment to make an appearance.

Thank god it's Friday. *big sigh*

Not busy as such mate. Just preoccupied with herding the newbies. This is the first time I've been able to get on my PC.
I fear it will not last long. TT_TT

@Voddas - In case I don't see you again, have a nice weekend, mate!

@Fox - I've actually liked the three of them. LMS being my favourite of the three and Juno being a close second. Enchanted is a fun movie, forgetable though. It's end was quite interesting though.

Thats good news then, I was a little apprehensive about LMS but heard good things.

I got enchanted for my GF as i think she would like it, she's a girly girl

chaos said:
Enchanted is a fun movie, forgetable though. It's end was quite interesting though.
Yeah, I wasn't expecting everyone to die like that either.

Woot! Looks like I've got more time away from the newbies than I'd originaly thought. Might even get a chapter of Love Hina in before the end of the day. Gravy!

Voddas said:
chaos said:
Enchanted is a fun movie, forgetable though. It's end was quite interesting though.
Yeah, I wasn't expecting everyone to die like that either.

Woot! Looks like I've got more time away from the newbies than I'd originaly thought. Might even get a chapter of Love Hina in before the end of the day. Gravy!

Oh you are quite the character Voddas ;) ha bloody ha :lol:

Voddas said:
Sorry, didn't mean to spoil it for you. I thought you'd seen it. :(

Oh you were serious........Im not going to speak to you for at least a minute :p

Nah its cool, its a film im not that bothered about so ruining the ending for me would be quite troublesome

Heh. Had you hooked for a second there. :p

Quite an ok film imo like. Watched it on a lazy Sunday once. Like chaos said though, LMS is the best of the bunch there.
:thumb:

Afternoon all,

I'm not in work today, went out lastnight and was playing pool, the more i drink, the better i seem to play. But as i found out (again) that drinking on an empty stomach and having 7 pints in the space of 2/3 hours isn't a good idea when you have work in the morning.

I had a dodgy pint right at the end and came home to say hello to the toilet. parents were/still ould be furious, i've taken the day off because i'm classing myself as sick. only problem i hav with it is, i won't get paid for today :/ everyones rushed in the office this week because the royal mail have been witholding our post again and so when all the timesheets come in they expect everyone to input timesheets ontop of the ever increasing workload we are all getting. I was meant to do on call aswell tonight, but others have played the same card and not got a bollocking, so if i get one later it'll be a case of "remember that time i stepped in and did on call when i didn't have time, ended up cancelling my plans that night and the other time where i was forced into doing it?"

With only 2 weeks till i fly off to Lanzarote, i don't care what work think ^______^ so im sat here watching anime all day and looking forward to a lazy weekend.

Afternoon Tachi you luck, non working, SOB. :p

@Foxstripe: Never seen Starship Operators or Robotech so can't comment sorry. For some Sci-Fi awesomeness though, I know of plenty. Some big names being Cowboy Bebop (obviously), Stand Alone Complex, Gunbuster! and Dieduster, Bubblegum Crises (both releases imo) and Patlabor... to name but a few. There's actually quite a few.
Are you refering to big robot anime or just sci-fi in general?

Tachi- said:
Hey, its a hard job sat on my backside infront of my laptop and my tv all day, but somebody has to do it :p
*puts hand up*
I'll do it! :p

Nah, sounds like you've had some eventfull time off. Your always up to something boyo. Hah.

Back