The General Conversation Area

Arbalest said:
England went through =/ You maybe english, and so will always support them and the like, but england really didn't deserve to go through to the next round. They've been terrible, and the reporters don't help that. They should have gone out to be fair, but i guess i'll settle for only france out at the moment.
Well, I don't believe Slovenia deserved as well, so least say England and USA were the best of the worse :p

My match is tomorrow, we are already classified, so the results will only define who's gonna be our next opponent.

Mutsumi - I need to start driving lessons to try my practical exam as well. I've drove for 9 year back home, I guess I just need to get used to drive in the wrong way and I'll be good. Roundabout rules here are a bit different to me, but I reckon it shouldn't be a big problem.

Happy with the footy score,
Scored myself some new sun glasses (armani ofcorse)
found out -off the record- that were being tupe'd to Hertfordshire, which means my job is safe and i'll be increased to another band of pay too :D

Leaving early today so i can drive about, 2 weeks today i'll fly out to Lanzarote for an excellent week of sun, sea and beer. I'll be in a bar watching the footy final :lol: "livin' the vida loca" 8)
Payday today also puts a huge smile on my face, and its nearly the weekend, and my friend ash sent me a text lastnight so sat and had a catch up with her :)

Overall, I'm in a good mood and happy to welcome in the weekend :) even if i have no real plans for it, it'll just be nice to count down to the holiday.

Morning all,

good result yesterday. Although landing the Germans could of been better.

Have any of you guys checked out UK anime on-line? Its really good if you haven't. Loads of 99p deals in the clearance.

Mornin mate,

Yeah i've ordered from there a few times, found some good bargains, but they give you free dvd's? how?

I want free dvds :(

Tachi- said:
Happy with the footy score
It was a good match, England should have scored another one though. And Slovenia should have scored one as well, so I could win some money out of it, anyway, happy with the results. I'm not sure it's possible, but a final between Brazil Vs England would make me really happy. Of course England would lose to us though ;)

Tachi- said:
Scored myself some new sun glasses (armani ofcorse)
So, you're a consumer of Armani products? I particularly like their Mix perfume. Never got into getting their clothes though, can't see the value for money on them yet. Perhaps after I become rich, I might be insterested in it.

Tachi- said:
found out -off the record- that were being tupe'd to Hertfordshire, which means my job is safe and i'll be increased to another band of pay too :D
Fantastic news, hope everything work well for you then, mate!

Tachi- said:
Overall, I'm in a good mood and happy to welcome in the weekend :) even if i have no real plans for it, it'll just be nice to count down to the holiday.
My plans for the weekend are simple. Friend's B'day BBQ on Saturday and unpacking and organizing my stuff in the new flat on Sunday.

Foxstripe said:
Have any of you guys checked out UK anime on-line? Its really good if you haven't. Loads of 99p deals in the clearance.
I know the website. I do a little trick though. I've bought loads of 99p stuff to get newly released singles. Even got a few duplicates of stuff I like so I could put in competitions here in the past.

Yeah its awesome,

@Tachi, they used to do every £ you spent you got 1 sticker and if collected 20 stickers you get a free dvd. I was pretty sweet.

@Chaos - yeah thats a good idea. what sort of competitions did you run? Are you the creator of this websit Chaos? Love to know how it came about

Standard competitions - send an email for a chance to win DVD's from series "FOO BAR".

Nope, I haven't created the neither website. I just inherited AUKN from Paul, who retired.

Foxstripe said:
So is this your job? It must take a hell of alot of your time (although surely we are worth it right ;) )
Nah, not really. I can barely save any time to do any work for AUKN really. I can post on the forums from my dayjob, so that's what I do in between putting off fires.

Foxstripe said:
So i just looked in HMV and they had Shigurui on Blu Ray for £11, has anyone seen this series?
It looks awesome. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything else other than its looks.

Afternoon everyone, I've just finished picking my options for my next year at uni.

Shigurui is something that I've never gotten round to finishing, although the little I've seen of it was good but incredibly violent.

Thats pretty cheap, i may just grab it for £11 and watch it tonight :)

Although im on Ep:3 of The Slayers, actually rerally liking it. Not started Noein yet

Kayls passed her driving test this morning :D

I'm leaving work in an hour ^___^ love days like these, where everything goes in the right direction and keeps getting better

Back