The General Conversation Area

Hello trouble!
You okay mono?

*sits eating his 500g bombay mix bag, bought from poundland*

Lunch at 12:45 today, i'd have gone for my usual 13:50 but Leo's working today so i might aswell make an effort lol.
I might go to the gym tonight, simply because i can, no college means i can do so much more with my week and mix things up again :)

Afternoon all

Ohh yeah FFXIII is really good, played that to death 100+ hours. Im currently playing Blue dragon, im loving it :)

Voddas, so you recommend Love Hina? whats the style?

Im so behind on all anime its silly, I was so "on it" lol but now im so far out the loop its trying. Could anyone list me some recomendations? either PM them or just on here :)

Fox - love hina is the harem show of harem shows. One of the best comedies out there, but if you've seen loads of harem shows, nothing will feel fresh, as the anime started many of these trends.

What sort of anime are you looking for?

Foxstripe said:
Voddas, so you recommend Love Hina? whats the style?
The style? Well it's a pritty standard Harem Comedy. I don't mean that in a bad way of course. It's a very funny watch with a wide range of interesting characters. It's a slice of life with an ecchi twist you could say... wow, I'm just throwing everything in there. lol

Anyway, yeah it's a good watch, but then it depends on what your looking for at the moment mate?

Oh, and afternoon all. :p

Edit: Or what Chaos said. Heh.

hey to agree with you on love hina chaos. it is the king of kings in it's genre. just can't stand naru but the rest of the characters more than make up for it.

btw nice to see i am not the only person who likes blue dragon!

You have Slovakia? IT'S OWWWNNNN!!!!! I managed to pull England so don't talk to me about having a chance. lol

Looks like we're going head to head Devil. :twisted:

It's deffinately going to be an interesting year. Not only the World Cup but in Wimbledon too. Looking forward too seeing how it's all going to develop. (I'm not however lookimg forward to the nest England match).

Hah, well I live in Africa.... wait, no sorry that was a lie. :p

I'm working during the football tomorrow too. Sucks because even though I'm not looking forward to it, I still wouldn't have minded seeing it. CURSES!! TT_TT

You guys are gonna think me stupid BUT whats ecchi and whats harem

Is ecchi like fan service style anime?

I like quite serious anime but i dont mind the comic side too much, just not so keen on some of the sillyness (the sillyness only sounds good in japanese, dubbing just cant get away with it)

Back