The General Conversation Area

Cheers Manga, and good to hear your not suffering, have a good weekend?

@Devil: I'm off to Lanzarote for a all inclusive week of laziness with the gf, she's typically like me and not buying much until next week, then well really go to town and buy everything last minute :p

Yes, things are a bit busy lately, although I'm looking forward to how everything will unfold from now on. I od need some time to rest a little though, been out and about most days in the last 3 weeks.

Manga Girls said:
@Voddas - Er... you do realise that the two main characters in NANA are called Nana? :)
I was aware :p Which makes it all the more confusing.

Morning (just) all!!

Been a busy one for me this morning. Been playing catch up with work I should have done yesterday but didn't bother. Mainley due to suffering from Monday Blues. More work to do today like. Hopefully it'll quiten down this afternoon.

@Chaos: Congrats on the succesfull move my firend. :thumb:
(I've probably already said this mind)

@Tachi: Unlucky mate. Hope the hayfever hasn't made you too unrecognizable as that may cause you problems. =P Seriously though, that sucks. So glad I get away with out it.

Oh, on another note. I applied for a higher position at work this morning. It's an extra 3K a year to start off with. I'm basically doing the job already, but this way I can get paid for it. ^__^

devilrules666 said:
where r u stuck on bayonetta? keep at it, the story;s crack but the boses get better and better. nearly finished FFXIII really good game
I'm not stuck, I simply haven't had the time to play at all as I've been moving houses and job... Thanks anyway. I've stop playing somewhere in the 8th chapter I think.

Voddas said:
@Chaos: Congrats on the succesfull move my firend. :thumb:
(I've probably already said this mind)
Thansk and yes, you did.

Voddas said:
Oh, on another note. I applied for a higher position at work this morning. It's an extra 3K a year to start off with. I'm basically doing the job already, but this way I can get paid for it. ^__^
=) Best of luck getting it man!

devilrules666 said:
hey voddas! good luck with the promotion. i am in the process of getting promoted at my work, just have to finish the training.
Best of luck to you as well.

Yo Devil how have you been too? and thanks. ;)

I'm good like. Been working loads recently and getting very little back from it... but then that's all jobs surely.
Not alot going on with the personal life side of things. Playing DMC4 at the moment and loving it. On the anime side of things I'm playing catch up with Bleach... 20 episodes of filler so far and no sign of the main story in sight (typical). On the manga side, I'm reading Love Hina. Nearlly finished too. Only a few more volumes left.

Edit: Good afternoon Mono. ^___^

And cheers chaos. :thumb:

in terms of bleach i am watching the bount arc at the moment and it is crap. also playing alpha protocol really good, if u like mass effect then u will love this! besides being ill at the moment pretty good. besides all the annoying people visiting wimbledon beacause of the bloody tennis :twisted:

didn't like naru bullying kenchi all the time. but it was ok.

@Devil: Yeah, the Bount Arc ain't the best but it's better than what I'm watching right now. *sigh*

Anyway, I'm off to lunch so I'll hopefully see you all later this aftrenoon.

Laters :D

Back