The General Conversation Area

GAAH!!! Man... a few calls turned into more calls and now I've been given more work to do. TT_TT

How come going the extra mile for people puts you on a longer road?

Hmm... I've been meaning to get Combat Butler for a long time now but haven't gotten around to it. The problem is that I really don't know what kind of mood I'm into at the moment. Bleach needs to pick up otherwise I'm gonna need an injection of some anime awesomness when I'm done getting uptodate.

I guess I could always rewatch an old favourite. I've had a craving for Outlaw Star recently.

I've seen Excel in all her glory but I haven't got the whole series yet. Been along time since I've seen it too. It made me laugh my **** off like. =D

I've seen the last episode also. I'm assuming that's the one where the Translator sings in the credits while the dog translates for her? lol

France down by 2? For shame.

devilrules666 said:
lol france 0 south africa 2 . france are so crap now

And one player in the mexico match has a been cut in the face and no card?! RUBBISH REFF!

The bloody IT Dept have taken off the Adobe flash ad-ons!! So i'm furious right now, their stupid websense filter is blocking my WMP radio function and ALL radio websites..... Either i'm going to buy myself a radio attachment for my ipod, or writting that command prompt i have at home to make another profile on the server and make me a default admin, download adobe onto my computer and then watch the england match no problem....or just bring in a copy of adobe flash and install it myself.

that last option should be the easiest one :D nearly 3-0 goal disallowed!

@ vooddas hahaha yeah i rember that one. the last shot of the show is the whole planet covered in blood!

Back