The General Conversation Area

You lot alright?

i slept like a....snorlax haha
got in and went to sleep at 6. woke up at 7.30 this morning.
tect the lads with a slight opening for a change to lads night....bowling, with burgers and beers on the table aswell.
and they text back "can't we go to the pub...im skint"

*sigh* lazy good for nothing muppets who can't organise their cash :roll:

I'm good tachi in fact i've updated my art thread

*pushes Tachi in direction of thread*

Just having dinner now though, home made bacon cheeseburger :)

Hmm bacon Hmmm burger.....CHEESE? :eek: :lol:

Good to hear your both okay :)

as seen above...i'm okay, just abit disappointed with my friends lol. awell....pub it is :p

my internet at home is still offline....talk talk are a bunch of morons....twice in the last 4 months they've buggered up our fonelines.

Afternoon everyone.

I'm also having lunch. Rice crackers, flapjack and fruit juice. The healthy option (well it would be except I eat too much of both).

And...

::notices that he is sliding across the floor towards the creative arena::

I'm going Black, I'm going!

Wait a minute i thought i was pushing tachi...darn you tachi and your subsutition jutsu!

Anyway afternoon ayase :p but unfrotunatly its time for me to shoot for a bit, i may be back on again but then i'll be shooting off again :p

In case i don't make it back online, later guys + mono :) i'll be back on tomorrow :thumb:

laters.

Zin5ki said:
ayase said:
flapjack and fruit juice.
I glanced upon that and thought for a fleeting second that you were drinking flapjack juice. An amusing concept, if nothing else.
If I had a blender, believe me I would try. It could be the next big thing. Flapjack energy drink - Full of oaty goodness.

Edit/Edict: Flapjack is now the national drink of Mothadonia.

:evil:

thanks for that mate.

Afternoon....i feel like my mouth is about to melt. when they asked if i wanted spicy mixed meat noodles i said yeah go on then....but the crazy woman put too much in :eek:
oh, decided to buy the Wolverine ps3 game.....the demo was epic so i can't wait to get home and have a play :p

::Grabs extinguisher and crams nozzle into Tachi's mouth::

"You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky?" ;)

but that can't be the whipped cream as i've got it here, although strangely enough that fake fire extinguisher filled with acid has gone missing...

Back