The General Conversation Area

I'm as busy as sin at work today Black. First time I've been able to peek at AUKN. Can't hang around either. Will try and get back on shortly though. Hope all is well with everyone! ^^

*gets dragged away by a phone wire round his ankle*

HAHA :p

It sucks that people are busy...i mean...nobody has replied to my morning "hello" email.

wonder how panda's getting on...

*Aimlessly wanders off again*

i figured that would be the case for you....and panda and voddas are busy....but what about our troublesome friend??

huh?? HUH?? HUH??HUH AYASE??

*sits hyperventilating*

I biked to college (30 minute bicycle ride/60 minute walk: plenty of hills) and then biked home again, going up that great and tiring hill that I am highly familiar with from previous journeys. As I was going through the gate to my house, anticipating the moment that I lay on my bed and watch the final two episodes of Code Geass on DVD, I suddenly remembered that I forgot my coat. The weekend is upon us and I cannot stand my valuables being somewhere else over night; thus I had to ride back to college to retrieve it. I rode fast so I got there the fastest that I ever have, although having left my messenger bag at home it was a much lighter ride.

I just thought that I would share todays experience, for no reason at all.

Boo! :twisted:

I don't seem to have gotten an e-mail from you today Tach. I'm thinking of taking up the free barbeque offer you kindly sent me though. :p

I'll be in and out today, and right now I'm heading back out. I'm in the shop for the next four days straight, though I don't imagine you guys will be around at the weekend... Ah well. I guess I'll have to find some work to do instead. :roll:

See y'all later.

Ouch, that sucks mate :/
had similar experiences myself....but when i got back to the school....it had closed :lol: typical.

and like black said...no need for a reason :p
atleast look at it one way....your out of school....its the weekend....you can now relax and watch code geass.

and others are sat in an office....cursing the seemilngly endless supply of boring paperwork that keeps edging its way towards them :p

Ahh, well....i guess i MAY have a problem....as the BBQ is probably soaked lol....the weather looks rubbish in fairness.
i'm stuck for things to do...i've decided i'm not going out tonight...and tomorrow or sunday i HAVE to see the gf *sigh*
.....ayase where's your shop again? near a train station??

who works at a pub in herts again?? :p

hey stop making plans that don't involve me in some shape or form :p not that i'll be able to do anything for a while i've got some things to save up for, decided that for the 2 year anniversay me and my g/f are going to be staying in brimminham for a week, unfortunate sideeffect is that i will no longer be able to go to the expo in oct unless i'm really, really, really careful with money.

oh and it was amray who had a job in the pub

Ahh, saving up is always hard mate :/
worked out i spent 5 grand somewhere along the last few months :/ that was a pain in the backside when i realised.
so cutting down on nights out atm.

ahh....wait....HAD?? :eek:
i hope thats still a "works" not a "worked"

yeah there's something else that may be added to that saving up cost but i rather talk about that over msn or something...when you get your internet back of course :p

And yeah to my knowledge he still works there but if he appears again today just ask him.

lol i knew it....you couldn't hide something like that from me lol

Well...2 years is a long time mate :)

well....8 mins till i go home ^__^

:) Well we've only been going out 2 years we've known each other since year 9 secondary school which is something like 8 years ago now (there abouts)

hopefully i'll spend tonight playing xmen wolverine and maybe watching a few films...spending time with the family again and then either tomorro or on sunday spend time with the gf so she's content. and basically relax....not sure if im growing tired of luton nights out.....i hope not.

Anyways....Adieu

Ps. Ayase can't complain i didn't email him....because i did :p

Back