The General Conversation Area

*falls through the door*

a full office move is killer. i've already been under desks with the Techy's and rewiring the bloody room.
there's times when i think "why did i become a techy? all i get is the others who are paid to be techy's asking for a helping hand....and i give it" damn you technology... =/

lol you can't groom mono, its impossible.....she's the real life version of hinata.
:p

*crawls towards subway*

Enjoy that sub Tachi :D

Afternoon People. I actually know the answere but like you both, will be keeping it to myslef. Mwaahahahaaaaaa....

Bye Balck *waves off*

ITALIAN BMT is the shiznaz of sub-way. And I know!

Sub of choice for me is herbs and cheese miind. *shakes head at Tachi*

Woop! Looking forward to Radio tonight! I was in Weston last week so couldn't air.

Curse you Ryo! I've been craving a KFC all afternoon. T_T

Saw that you've just been to see "X-men-Origins"! I loved it!! Did you watch it till the end of the credits for the extra bit?

Voddas said:
Curse you Ryo! I've been craving a KFC all afternoon. T_T

Saw that you've just been to see "X-men-Origins"! I loved it!! Did you watch it till the end of the credits for the extra bit?

ah no, i knew i shoulda, guess it's time to search youtube

There wasn't much at the end of the credits, however there are two endings and it depends on which cinema you see it in. Rather random but it still got me talking. I didn't hang around either. Hah!

I can'tuse that chat either. Plus I'm coming and going so I'd lose have the converstaion anyway. :p

I really didn't like Wolverine much, i thought it was wayy too cheesy at points, and the CGi wasn't great at all =/ The fights where decent but that was about it.

Gah, i hate studying, first damned exam is in less than 24 hours, so i need to study all day, there goes all me other plans.

lol well, despite the flaws i still liked the movie :)
and i was so busy i HAD to stay for the credits ;P

well.....my desk is sorted....*sigh* the fones working

Speaking of exams, had my first one today. Film Studies, I thought it went pretty well actually; Really long though - 2h30m. I'm hoping for a "B". I somehow fanboy ranted about JJ Abrams for a couple of paragraphs in my first (of three) essays. Haha.

Also, Meatball Marinara is the best Sub, Tachi- & Voddas. Usually Hearty Italian I get for everything, unless I get the Breakfast sub which then I get the normal bap-type bread sub thing.

Back