The General Conversation Area

Today I walked all the way from Waterloo to Old Spitalfields Market via Holborn and Farringdon, simply in search of fast food. All things considered, 'twas far from fast.

Zin5ki said:
Today I walked all the way from Waterloo to Old Spitalfields Market via Holborn and Farringdon, simply in search of fast food. All things considered, 'twas far from fast.

Why the long travel to feed your face?

Plus, I do enjoy urban walks. My Travelcard expires today, so I thought it appropriate to have a good wander around before consigning myself to my current suburb.

Morning all. Weather is looking pritty misserable out today. I guess I don't have to worry about cooking in the office (bonus).

Decided to start back up with Bleach (anime) as I've just caught up on 20 episodes of Shippuuden and enjoyed it. Can somebody PLEASE tell me whe the hell the main story starts back up after episode 226. As usual, Bleach is killing me with filler!

Morning Voddas

sat in the office, feeling really drained of energy, feeling sick and if I wasn't meant to be driving at 4pm…I'd go home. TT__TT I watched the Naruto film: Stone of Gelel. Lastnight after college, not too bad I guess, I'm yet to see a Naruto film that beats the first (the clash of the ninja's in the land of snow) i think thats because in the first film there where small fights most of the time through the film and then a large one at the end. The crescent moon kingdom (?) had less fights and was the worst out of the lot. the one i watched lastnight had some decent fights but there just something about it i wasn't too impressed with, i just can't pinpoint what it is. Maybe i just wasn't in the mood for it.

Going to make a stat on assasins creed 2 tonight :)

Suprised you didn't start on AC2 last night boyo! Get it done. :p

I can't say I've been that fussed about the Naruto Movies tbh. I've always seen them as just long episodes. Animation is obviously improved though. My favourite would have to be Shippuuden Movie 2 - Kizuna. Just coz Naruto gets to fight along side Sasuke for a common goal. =D

How did your exam go by the way?

Ah, I see. Your a good listener Spyro. Good game the other night too by the way. I'm probably going to be (hopefully) be online to play more often now. I want to rank it up! XD

Afternoon Devil. How goes it?

All's well here in the office (if not a little busy). Besides work, I'm planning out my World Cup Special I'm doing tonight on the Radio. It's been a bit of a pain if being honest.
:roll:

Voddas said:
Ah, I see. Your a good listener Spyro. Good game the other night too by the way. I'm probably going to be (hopefully) be online to play more often now. I want to rank it up! XD

Hah. Hopefully I will be. I've not been on too much lately. AJAX has distracted me. With any luck i'll be able to make an hour or two one night. Be great if you get your mic back like :)

good man. moving flat to croydon. ill at the moment so i am just watching bleach and naruto so that i can clear the back log of it sitting on my shelf. so what type of problem have you run into with your world cup thing?

devilrules666 said:
good man. moving flat to croydon. ill at the moment so i am just watching bleach and naruto so that i can clear the back log of it sitting on my shelf. so what type of problem have you run into with your world cup thing?
I just caught up on Naruto and just started on Bleach myself. Filler is a killer for me though... =_=

I haven't come up against a problem as such. I've had to gather up all the 2010 Football songs to play and just get a script down. Our normal show doesn't have a particular subject so less planning is needed. That's all I mean by it being a pain. ;P It'll be fine as usual I'm sure.

Godot said:
Hah. Hopefully I will be. I've not been on too much lately. AJAX has distracted me. With any luck i'll be able to make an hour or two one night. Be great if you get your mic back like
Well I have a mic back, but it depends on what time I'm playing. If it's after Sarah's gone to bed it's a no go coz I keep her awake with my chat. Down-side to a small house. Heh. Otherwise I'm good to go.
:thumb:

isn't dizzie rascal meant to be the england one? it's not too bad. i am up to the first part of series 4 of bleach and half way through series 5 of natruo. i don't know why manga didn't just release bleach series 4 in 2 parts like it normally does. anyway it's really good so far. also manga and viz need to hurry up with the dubbing for bleach. natruo seems to get all the attenion, when in my opinion bleach is the better show.

Back