The General Conversation Area

Tachi- said:
I have a idea that Aion will dislike me from now on....awell.
From now on? I thought he hated you already from your previous jabs at him =P

Zin5ki said:
I had a ride on the re-opened East London Line earlier today. The new rolling stock was both spacious and air-conditioned, such that riding a Tube immediately afterwards was comparatively cramped and stuffy. I urge chaos to try it for himself.
I could, but I have no idea where it would take me... ;)

Arbalest said:
The battle i'm in the middle of at present is when you get the smoke rounds for your tank. Right at the bit where i need to take on tanks and such without my own. So making a fair bit of progress, just never got the time to finish the battle before i left last time.
Cool, I'd say your about 55% done of the story line then once that mission's completed (big story event happens too). Plenty more to come like. ^__^ Really enjoyed the game. Will eventually play threw it on the second round save.

Afternoon Zin. Public transport reviews today is it? I was in London last weekend. It was easy to navigate around but was well aware I spent most of the time a good 100 meters under the earth doing so. Wierd yet wonderfull.

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
I have a idea that Aion will dislike me from now on....awell.
From now on? I thought he hated you already from your previous jabs at him =P

I've spoken to him on MAL a few times, trying to ask him questions and talk to him about general things, we got as far as talking about his new armchair....then he stopped talking to me. (Either he realised that talking about an armchair is the only interesting thing about him at the moment in time, or he thought i was taking the mick out of him)

I don't dislike the guy, he does leave himself open to critisism rather alot though, If he learnt to be more laid back and talk to people on an even playing field, he might get on better with people. It might be a shock to us all to have Aion being genuinly nice....but it'd do him some good to be more laid back.

Tachi- said:
It might be a shock to us all to have Aion being genuinly nice....but it'd do him some good to be more laid back.

I don't think he is bad or good.
As a matter of fact, I guess he could be too nice in real life, therefore to balance things out he acts like he does over here.

Not really, just the normal 8.45 till 17.00 that I do most days. As a matter of fact it's about time I packed up! Bonus! =D

Hope you get out of your office soon too mate. Untill we read again.

Laters. ^__^

Well, one could grill a bear, but one would need to cook it through by other means first. Preferably using an oven and not a microwave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Voddas - I wasn't so lucky =S still stucked in the office, as some software release was really slow

Hey Zin - Let me watch it, once you do it =D

Morning all,

In work today...don't want to be really, but its payday and i've found a sum in my payslip; more than usual this time round, this only tempts me to spend the extra £40 on anime.

Morning mate,

Also in work today, also don't want to be really. Pay day tomorrow for me, but it won't feel like it with a lot of expenses going out over the course of the weekend. Joy of joys....

Had another late one last night too. Much of the same.... PC and anime. :p

Mornin Voddas,

Is it just me, or is this morning dragging its heels abit?
Once again the money has corrupted my judgements and i'm looking at Sat nav's on Amazon (their getting rather alot of business via me recently)

£43 for a Sat Nav with free car mountable stands and extras. 3.5inch screen (i'll listen to it rather than look at it anyway so screen size is useless on me) This is it

Sat Navs are indeed a god send when they get it right. I've had a few dead ends and one way systems that I'd like to forget like. They do work much more often than not though. I use a good old Tomtom myself. Tried others but always prefered the Tomtom over all.

As for time dragging... it's not just you. ¬_¬

Back