The General Conversation Area

Zin5ki said:
I remain unconvinced. Is this "Iron Man" of a genuinely ferrous composition? I wouldn't want to watch a film so named if its titular character were made from another metal. (Ferrous alloys I shall allow, but not without qualification.)

Can i ask you....have you:
A, Consumed a large amount of drunk alcohol recently
B, Seen a psychiatrist?
C, Always put this much thought and pickiness into everything?
D, Are you willing to see a psychiatrist?

I'm pretty certain (if memory serves) that the suit in the first film is made from a Titanium alloy (Wiki states it's built with a fictional gold-titanium alloy) of some sort (yes I am bored), so therefore he is non-ferrous!

Zin5ki said:
I remain unconvinced. Is this "Iron Man" of a genuinely ferrous composition? I wouldn't want to watch a film so named if its titular character were made from another metal. (Ferrous alloys I shall allow, but not without qualification.)
Your levels of randomness are legendary. I was thinking about cooking some sata andagi and perhaps chicken katsu next saturday (08/05) in preparation for an anime marathon at mine before I have to return my current flat. You're invited to join, if you have time =) it should prove to be fun.

Jayme said:
Can that edit thing be turned off?
yes it can, but no I won't =P

Jayme said:
...but... but... but...

:'(

And Tachi, God no. (It's a bit funny I'm complaining about this after my one word post)

lol i'd buy you a pint on the saturday of the expo.....if you never complained again....EVER. :p

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
Jayme said:
...but... but... but...

:'(

And Tachi, God no. (It's a bit funny I'm complaining about this after my one word post)

lol i'd buy you a pint on the saturday of the expo.....if you never complained again....EVER. :p
Is Jayme old enough t o drink?

I didn't say what it'll be a pint of :p
Could be a pint of beer, a pint of jagermeister (lol it'd kill him) or a pint of coke lol

Voddas said:
morning after coke?
By this do you mean cola left to decarbonate overnight?

I see no need for an elixir as odd as this. I myself would have consumed the cola long before the morning.

(Not that I've had any recently. Coconut water is lighter on the pocket.)

It's more the usual high sugar/sweet-content of fizzy drinks, so I do actually drink fizzy alcoholic beverages. I used to be more of a fan than I am now, but since I haven't drunk in a while I feel like I need to soon.

I do love me some shots though. I've had Tequila a few times and I hate it more every single time so...

Back