The General Conversation Area

Godot said:
Thankfully my jumper and tee managed to save me from lasting damage, hah.

The deficit-cutting measures we propose involve stringent taxation on jumpers earning more than one wash per week. Jumpers receiving the lowest level of sanitary aid will be eligible for tax credits, provided they are deemed to contain synthetic fibres of benefit to the fibre of British society.
From 2013, we will grant local wardrobes the power to replace failing T-shirts with T-shaped chest-containing academy shirts, and will provide 15000 new coat hanger spaces for shirts being worn in the poorest areas.

well thankfully, after 6 months waiting, i have an appointment to see the physopherapist

now comes the point where they tell me i need to go for an operation :(

Ryo Chan said:
well thankfully, after 6 months waiting, i have an appointment to see the physopherapist

Seeing Physio, the rapist?

I've heard from a couple people that they like to send people on operations, even though it's possible for them to recover. Two of my mates were refered to operations and decided against it, and now they are perfectly fine.

Anyway, it's up to you and how you feel about it. I myself, I'd try to avoid the operation as much as possible.

chaos said:
Ryo Chan said:

Seeing Physio, the rapist?

I've heard from a couple people that they like to send people on operations, even though it's possible for them to recover. Two of my mates were refered to operations and decided against it, and now they are perfectly fine.

Anyway, it's up to you and how you feel about it. I myself, I'd try to avoid the operation as much as possible.

had the operation once before anyway so i know what it's like

That's exactly what I've heard. Have it once and you're likely to need another. But then again, there is little scientific facts to support this belief, other than faith.

Moring all, still ligged in bed, i'll probably surface around 3pm. I have a driving lesson at 3.15 lol. hows everyone? I have £47 to tide me over till tomorro, so despite how much i've spent this weekend, its looking good at the moment.

Saturday i went to Milton Keynes, sunday was Thorpe Park, monday was the year anniversary for me and kayls so i took her to london, yesterday i went to the gym then relaxed, played abit of rock band and then stayed up till 3am watching the anime i'd bought whilst in london; Naruto guardians of the crescent moon kingdom and jyu-oh-sei, planet of the beast king. And then watched observe and report; seth rogen is a funny guy :)

Might go make a fry up/english breakfast.

Manga - not so busy today, actually. Just had my lunch (some fresh Sushi) bought at my office canteen. I feel like taking a nap right now =P

Hey Tachi, sounds like you're having a good week =)

Mornin people, how're things?

Finally got our flat inspection the day, it took them 2 days to actually come by, but they got it done in the end. Apparently the only problem this time was the windows where not cleaned, but that is easily remedied.
Bah, 13 days till the exams start, now i'm starting to feel the pressure =/ Hate this time of year, you can't enjoy it =/

My sisters took me to a buffet in Chinatown today. There was plenty of food, but for some reason it didn't taste of very much. Plus, l I found that my chicken was overabundant with small bones. Apparently the Chinese buffet in Leeds, a city closer to our home, is both cheaper and more flavoursome.

Back