The General Conversation Area

NEVER EVER HAVE SOME OF THESE:
Fizzers.jpg

IN YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU GO TO DRINK SOME COKE........i just drank roughly 500ml of coke in one go, with no air in my lungs because i had a fizzer in my mouth....it reacted with the coke and did the same as what happens when you mix a mento with coke.....i now feel sick....

Got a load of them right next to me, lol. I occasionally have a pack but I so don't enjoy them... and luckily, I don't drink anything fizzy. Tea and water is the only liquid I get.

Looking at some of the older posts, looks like i wasn't the only one to have a unnaturally warm office. Just popping in to say hi :p God i love half three finishes, only slightly makes up for the less pay

Tachi- said:
NEVER EVER HAVE SOME OF THESE:
[...]
IN YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU GO TO DRINK SOME COKE.
You succumb to the perils of Nucleation sites, it appears.

I myself have encountered better fortunes: all bar one of my exams have been scheduled before the Expo, meaning that most of my personal pressures will have dissipated once the event comes around.

Mine are all after, but not immediately after so no panicking on my end.

On a different note, anybody else having trouble accessing Wikipedia articles? I can get onto the site itself, but once the "http://en." comes pouncing along, it doesn't load anything. I've been using Google cache of the pages for about an hour now.

I just read this week's Anime News Nina.

Within acceptable error levels, I estimate that I react in an amused manner to one out of every four strips.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM REEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Have spent all night revising on my theory.....i want to do it now :( while its all in my head, im refreshed, buzzing and ready to sort it......

Zin5ki said:
I myself have encountered better fortunes: all bar one of my exams have been scheduled before the Expo, meaning that most of my personal pressures will have dissipated once the event comes around.
Awesome. See you guys there then! No running around this time, I suppose.

Jayme said:
On a different note, anybody else having trouble accessing Wikipedia articles? I can get onto the site itself, but once the "http://en." comes pouncing along, it doesn't load anything. I've been using Google cache of the pages for about an hour now.
It's working fine here.

Zin5ki said:
I just read this week's Anime News Nina.

Within acceptable error levels, I estimate that I react in an amused manner to one out of every four strips.
Does it make the other 3 worth reading?

Tachi- said:
Have spent all night revising on my theory.....i want to do it now :( while its all in my head, im refreshed, buzzing and ready to sort it......
Revising what?

Jayme said:
What type of music do you play or are you all talk, V-man?
I wish I could say everything and anything I like but I do have to air a range of styles and decades. I play music from 60's to the 10's. I do like to talk too mind. Just about general local stuff or national big news and funny/interesting stories. It's too easy just to play music so talking makes it more fun imo. My target Audience is of the older variety (not by choice) too so I have to be carefull with particular songs and their lyrics if you follow me. =P

chaos said:
Revising what?
It's Round 2 for Tachi and his Driving Theory. Go Tachi Go!

Oh, Morning all. :D

Oh, I see. I've passed the theory exam in one go. Bot much change in the theory of driving, besides a couple signs and the driving in the wrong way here...

I need to take a few practice sessions, as I have to get used to shift gears with my left hand and such though. I'm waiting for my leg to be fully healed before I give this a go though.

Shouldn't be too difficult though.

It took me two attempts to pass my Theory and once to pass the Driving. My theory was done differently also, I do not envy Tachi and the new testing method in the slightest.

So Chaos, did you hve to get another liscence for the uk or take another test? Or was it just a case of you can drive so have a UK liscence? (interested)

I need another license for the UK, as they only accept transfers from European countries. Funnily enough, if you have an "international license" you cannot drive in the UK for longer than a year :S

This law is a bit bizarre. Anyway, I've did the test in December, did I do the new or the old test? I'm unsure.

But, like I said, there is very little difference in the Theory, so I've managed to pass the test with minimum study, just a few hours did the trick.

My hazard perception test was also OK, most things in there you can get better by actually driving.

But in any case, I don't know anyone who actually drives the way you need to drive to pass your exam. It's just too mechanic!

Voddas said:
It took me two attempts to pass my Theory and once to pass the Driving. My theory was done differently also, I do not envy Tachi and the new testing method in the slightest.

So Chaos, did you hve to get another liscence for the uk or take another test? Or was it just a case of you can drive so have a UK liscence? (interested)

I think, if i'd have revised first time round, i wasn't hungover and had hardly any sleep....i'd have passed first time :p

only missed out by 2 marks last time, Aced the hazard perception :p

chaos said:
I need another license for the UK, as they only accept transfers from European countries. Funnily enough, if you have an "international license" you cannot drive in the UK for longer than a year :S
That sucks. :?
chaos said:
This law is a bit bizarre. Anyway, I've did the test in December, did I do the new or the old test? I'm unsure.
The new test as the old didn't have the Hazard Perseption.
chaos said:
But in any case, I don't know anyone who actually drives the way you need to drive to pass your exam. It's just too mechanic!
I totaly agree. I sometimes drive like the rules state for a laugh. Never crossing your hands and passing the wheel one way or another just feels wierd. :S

Hey Tachi, I only missed out by two marks my first time too. I finished early and as I read over my answers, I second guessed myself and changed the two that would have passed me in the last minute. *major facepalm*

Voddas said:
I second guessed myself and changed the two that would have passed me in the last minute. *major facepalm*

Thats what screwed me out of my one aswell :/
There's a valuable lesson here.....if your unsure.....leave it, it could be right lol

I assess the question and through order of Elimination, if it doesn't make sense, i ignore it. Its worked hundreds of times in the past in other exams.

I have an application on my Ipod that asks me 30 real questions from the theory tests, I get 30mins to go through em, I've been getting 98% in them…. Simply because id get 1 out of the "select 3 correct answers" questions wrong. If I keep on with them I'll be sorted come 6pm.... i'll be so pissed if i fail xD

Back