The General Conversation Area

chaos said:
Chaz I had to draw the winners three times. First time, the guy answer was not valid (was a regular on the forums), second didn't read the rules and send me rubbish, so I had to disqualify him. The third one was koffie, who had a valid answer.

And if the idea was to award people at competitions who posts regularly, then there would be only so many person who could win... >.>
Oh no, I'm not blaming you as I know you just make the rules, govern them and place a winner. And as mentioned, I wouldn't mind it if the newbie had signed on and then posted after entering the comp, as these comps are also used to attract new members to join.

It just annoys me of the obvious intention of Koffie. To only sign on to get the goodies, and he got them. He played by the rules and won - congrats... But it still pisses me off.

@Tachi - Wow... that must of cost a bomb! Unless your on the unlimited text for monthly top ups etc...

Jayme said:
Are you saying you've never made accounts in places just trying to win things? (to Chaz)
Hell yeah! I have enough pride to at least introduce myself and attempt community bonding than just to sneak up and steal a victory. Some say it's fair play and some may say it's just people scoring a win and it happens all the time - no biggy. I'm not one of them, and they deserve to meet the rubber at the bottom of my boot.
Jayme said:
And, who gave a wrong answer? (to Chaos)
I'm curious also, but I wont push for it.

Morning all. The sun is shining, work is busy and my keyboard is looking very much like a pillow. I could quite easily just nap right now. =P

Jayme said:
Are you saying you've never made accounts in places just trying to win things? (to Chaz)

I can't really say that. =P
It made me rage to realize the answer is right there in the rules and the guy still missed it!!!

I feel like a right twat. I thought there was something wrong with the camera I was given for my Digital Imaging assignment. When I showed it to my lecturer he simply changed the shutter speed and it worked fine after that. >_>

Are you studying photorgraphy Maxon? If that's the case then RTFM =P

If not , well, I'm not inclined to read instructions on anything unless I really need to, possibly like most people.

chaos said:
Jayme said:

I can't really say that. =P
It made me rage to realize the answer is right there in the rules and the guy still missed it!!!

so it was chaz then ;)

chaos said:
Are you studying photorgraphy Maxon? If that's the case then RTFM =P

If not , well, I'm not inclined to read instructions on anything unless I really need to, possibly like most people.
I'm studying Web Based Systems but Digital Imaging is one of my mandatory modules. It's been the most interesting and fun module I've done so far. I've been learning photography and Photoshop basics.

What does RTFM mean?

Back