The General Conversation Area

Mmmm, Vanilla Icecream+Crumpled Cookies. A very sweet dish to eat. :D (Awaits the "Straight to your thighs" comments to accumulate.)

Hey guys. I've been good myself. Got a few bits done around the house, so a decent day today.
Weather wise, it's been ok here, no rain as of yet, and it's been sunny with a slight overcast. Not bad.

Chaz said:
Mmmm, Vanilla Icecream+Crumpled Cookies. A very sweet dish to eat. :D (Awaits the "Straight to your thighs" comments to accumulate.)

It'll go straight to your brain, causing a stroke to children everywhere

EDIT: Oh and Hey monos

Good to hear Black :)

At the weekend I went to a Pokemon event with my friend to get Arceus as well as getting to play Heart Gold and Soul Silver before they come out :D

And now I'm just deciding on what dvd to buy as hmv has all 3 that I'm after

It's between Fate/Stay Night volume 3, Romeo X Juliet volume 2 and Rozen Maiden volume 1

Cool, I will be getting Soul Silver when it comes out next week :)

hey guys. afternoon. just a few more minutes then I'm free!!!

Any plans for the weekend? mine include selecting reviewers for AUNK, laundry, BBQ (probably in the rain) and loads of FF XIII =D

I'm tempted to get RomeoXJuliet myself. I'd rather wait for a boxset to come out though as it seems like something I'd like, but it's cheaper/easier to buy it as such.

@Otaku - You fail to grasp the fact that I dont have much of one, therefore, I'd never be able to affect other people. ;)

Rozen maiden has no end, just get fate or RXJ

Chaz said:
@Otaku - You fail to grasp the fact that I dont have much of one, therefore, I'd never be able to affect other people. ;)

What a minute let me guess....IT'S THE BRAIN part isn't it, well i could have noticed that.

Never mind chaz you're still loved around here, brain or no brain

Otaku-san said:
Chaz said:

What a minute let me guess....IT'S THE BRAIN part isn't it, well i could have noticed that.

Never mind chaz you're still loved around here, brain or no brain
*Claps* Yay! But at least I'm still smarter than Pinky. :D

Morning all. Thought I'd at least pop on to see if anyone else is around.

Ryo Chan said:
cause i can CATCH CHAZ STEALING MY BLOODY ICE CREAM!!!!!!!
How, might one ask, did such a foodstuff come to be bloody? Though presumably more proteinous, I can't expect the ferrous flavour of haemoglobin is desirable in a dessert.

I myself enjoy pineapple ice cream.

Otaku-san said:
MONONOKE said:
Otaku-san said:
MONONOKE said:
Sorry for the late reply but I think I will go for Rozen Maiden as I really enjoyed it and I have a feeling that Fate and RXJ will be there next week :)

You did it for the lulz didn't you?

Nope :p

I had to say, cause it's not very funny

And how could you chop off Chaz's hand Ryo, hows he gonna write memoirs now

doesn't matter, even when he writes them down he forgets

Back