The General Conversation Area

K-on has been licensed for TV in Europe and Animax is showing it, AFAIK. Apparently you could watch it on their streaming website or sorts.

Zeouterlimits said:
Getting nervous about our University Clubs & Societies Ball tonight.
We're (Anime & Manga Soc) up for Best New Society and I'm up for Best Society Person...
Missed this altogether the first time... Way to go dude!

Ryo Chan said:
animax can get a licence for a show about music but no one one can do the same for macross

BLASPHEMOUS
Very distinct publics there no? I don't believe everyone who watchs macross would whatch K-on and vice-versa...

chaos said:
Zeouterlimits said:
Getting nervous about our University Clubs & Societies Ball tonight.
We're (Anime & Manga Soc) up for Best New Society and I'm up for Best Society Person...
Missed this altogether the first time... Way to go dude!

Ryo Chan said:
animax can get a licence for a show about music but no one one can do the same for macross

BLASPHEMOUS
Very distinct publics there no? I don't believe everyone who watchs macross would whatch K-on and vice-versa...

my point being that the only real reason macross doesn't get a licence is because of the songs. They require a serperate licence

the fact that K-on got one so easily despite being in the same boat is what makes me rage. not that i'm not happy for k-on

Oh, I see... but does K-On requires a second license for the songs? Perhaps whoever is the licensor might have realized how stupid that is...

very busy today....have a mountain of paperwork on my desk :/

Currently having to oversee all of the BLPT side, the HPFT side and the admin side.....and train someone in the office to aid with HPFT. its crazy lol but its a sunny and i'm happy :)

Migh be booking 2 weeks away in cyprus in june :D

Cyprus is in my list of places to go...

Anyway, my co-worker drives me crazy. I've asked the guy to do a 5 minute job and he takes a day.... and do it wrong :S

Ryo Chan said:

BLASPHEMOUS

believe me Ryo when I say thats a good thing. least you want is these people botching up another decent show. It's like being exposed to high levels of radiation and Spinal Tap

chaos said:
Cyprus is in my list of places to go...

Anyway, my co-worker drives me crazy. I've asked the guy to do a 5 minute job and he takes a day.... and do it wrong :S

I went in 2004 and then again in 2007, both times where at the pafian sun in paphos, all inclusive and I had excellent holidays there :) I'm hoping to head back there again this year with the gf and another couple.

Tesco discounted some cookies today. I purchased these, along with some potatoes for sautéing.

On an unrelated note, a lady accidentally entered the gents' while I was excusing myself today. She hastily withdrew, leaving myself and other patrons somewhat perplexed.

Zin5ki said:
Tesco discounted some cookies today. I purchased these, along with some potatoes for sautéing.

On an unrelated note, a lady accidentally entered the gents' while I was excusing myself today. She hastily withdrew, leaving myself and other patrons somewhat perplexed.
You were born a century too late, mate =)

mangaman74 said:
Afternoon Chaos, Tachi.

The sun was out first thing here but it is currently hiding behind clouds.

Afternoon all

Exactly like it was here this morning, now its horrible and ive got go to work in a bit -doesnt want to go out in this weather sniff sniff-

chaos said:
The weather has been horrible all day long here. It rained a bit earlier, as I was gettting to work :S

Likewise, my poor pushbike out there in this ****** weather, need to construct a hanger or something for it soon

Back