The General Conversation Area

ayase said:
Tachi- said:
I'd have called for a lawyer straight away, and then sued the police force for wrongful arrest.

And i'd have fought their "drunk and disorderly" charges too, asked em to provide proof of such things.
You'd have got some 'strictly off the record' truncheon-love I think Tach. ;)

Then i'd have em done for battery :p (more serious form of assault)

Morning all,

Morning Tachi.

I wasn't thinking about lawyers at the time. Rather more like "Please don't shoot me" instead. =P

chaos said:
... Sorry to hear about your predicament Voddas. Is the record ever deleted?
The records/ DNA and prints will be on file for the rest of my life, however, like a speeding ticket, it won't affect me in anyway after 3years.

I see, it should be done soon then, Voddas.

Anyway, good day everyone. Had a blast at the Les Claypool gig last night, even though he didn't play south Park theme or John the fisherman. It was really good anyway and the guy is a f****** monster and makes being a bass virtuoso looks like the simplest thing to do :S

I guess it's always like this with this really virtuoso musicians.

Anyway, busy day today, but I've managed to get on chuncky piece of work done :)

Wow! It's so dead in here today. ¬_¬

Hallo thar chaos. Sounds like a good night. :thumb:

Wait.... a chunky Piece of work? Aww man, now I'm craving a chunky kit kat! ¬_¬

Afternoon all. I just want today to end - Not that I'm looking forward to tomorrow either. Busy couple of weeks ahead, shop and my sister relocating which will be a lot of work.

Can today end and it be April? Or can I at least get amnesia so it seems like that's what's happened?

I tried selling through Amazon marketplace as a cheap, easy way of starting out but there was no demand at all. In the end it required more time and money than I had to sort out and promote a web shop alongside the physical shop, especially since I decided to call it quits myself. Thanks for the link about domains you sent BTW, I'll pass it on.

Ayase, i've been meaning to ask....what is your shop called?
(i agree, i want it to be april....atleast i'll know if i have a job or they're going to pay me off)

then i can sit at home all day and nurse my broken body back to.....a lesser broken state lol.

Tachi- said:
Sorry Tach, but that's where I draw the line between me and 'ayase', if you get me. If I post that publicly, people can link my online persona here and on other sites with my real name, address, business address & telephone number etc. which are things I just prefer to keep separate.

Well, I've a few things to do here before I go, so I'll sign off for now. See ya later guys. :)

ayase said:
Tachi- said:
Sorry Tach, but that's where I draw the line between me and 'ayase', if you get me. If I post that publicly, people can link my online persona here and on other sites with my real name, address, business address & telephone number etc. which are things I just prefer to keep separate.

Ahh, fair enough :) (i didn't think of it like that.)

I did! I was rubbing my hands untill the reply. ¬_¬

:lol: ;)

I'm quite happy with letting March run it's cause. I'm not one for wishing away what time I have... and besides, I go on holiday next week! XD

Back