The General Conversation Area

Or even better get drunk with them =P

anyway, I've meant how was pancake's day for everyone. Just a honest verb tense mistake there, lol =)

Pancakes are really easy to make. At least I think so.

Mmmm, vodka pancakes.... *ahem*

Maxon, I've had the same problem. Only happens in the summer to me usually when it's not so cold out and night. I hope for your sake they're only being loud, as my lot have a distructive streak in them. ¬_¬

Well, after finding a handy bit of software (and realising I have a lot of space left on it) I'm now putting Bubblegum Crisis on my iPod. :D

I've decided to put my favourite OVAs on there - Gunbuster may well be among them. TV series' will take up way too much space (not to mention time to convert) and as is the case with movies, when would I get the time to watch them on a portable player? OVAs are perfect for this job.

That was my line of thinking also. I only watch it in 15 mins stints like. Any longer and I may as well be watching it off my laptop. Just something handy to have when your bored/waiting for something/toilet etc. lol

ayase said:
Well, after finding a handy bit of software (and realising I have a lot of space left on it) I'm now putting Bubblegum Crisis on my iPod. :D

Surely the screen is too small to read the subs?

And even if it's dubbed, surely the screens to small to appreciate... well... anything?

Nah, s'fine. The subs are pretty small but I have good eyesight, and while the BGC episodes are the first I've done, the program I'm using seems to be converting subs to a very simple white font.

kewl. I use handbrake to convert my media files. not sure they have a win version for it. It's particularly cool, because it has optimum presets for different devices such as psp , iphones / ipods.

Yeah, there is a windows HandBreak. I've used it a couple of times and its pretty awesome actually. One of the better converstion apps out there.

Also, hi guys!

/runs off to chat.

Chat is very lame, btw. Nobody is there. I'm so lonely.

Chun Li said:
Luffy_VS_Emoticon_by_Normero.gif
I forgot to mention how this one is the worst one.

Back