The General Conversation Area

Ryo Chan said:
Voddas said:
Why is it that when you get to have a sleep in, you feel more tired than you did if you hadn't of done? It was only 45 mins dammit! TT_TT

why do u think i only ever sleep for 5 hours ;)
I really envy you Ryo. If only I slept for 5 hours and felt good about it, I would defeinitely do it. The extra 3 hours of my day would be put to good use, be it looking after myself or actually studying japanese, which I'm getting serious about again, as my trip is getting closer. =D

Ryo Chan said:
Voddas said:
Why is it that when you get to have a sleep in, you feel more tired than you did if you hadn't of done? It was only 45 mins dammit! TT_TT

why do u think i only ever sleep for 5 hours ;)
I only sleep 5 hours a night also... last night I just slept 45mins more. :?

That's what threw me. Morning also chaos (lucky git). :p

*grumble* Lucky git with his week off... *grumble*

He called me on Tuesday night to say he was off to the pub too. I was preping for pancakes... I wouldn't have minded going out instead mind. However I had work.
:evil:

Weird. Last night 2 odd things signed into Chat.

Code:
(06:32:30) (276376): hi!!!!!!!
(06:32:50) (276376): is anybody here?
(06:33:58) (276376): hey???....
(06:34:49) ChatBot: (276376) logs out of the Chat.
(10:53:57) ChatBot: (229411) logs into the Chat.
(10:54:21) ChatBot: (229411) logs out of the Chat.

It's odd cause their usernames are in Grey. That means they aren't Mods, Admins, or Users? :S

Ah, the gormless and grimacing looks of people gazing through shop windows. I'd love for them to see themselves, really I would. Maybe I should put a mirror there in an effort to cheer the miserable bastards up. :lol:

I generally get about 7 hours sleep. I was up at about 5am this morning though, but that probably has something to do with the fact I went to bed around 7pm. F*ck knows why. It's not like I was ill, I just felt cold and tired and wanted to be in bed.

Chun Li said:
Weird. Last night 2 odd things signed into Chat.

Code:
(06:32:30) (276376): hi!!!!!!!
(06:32:50) (276376): is anybody here?
(06:33:58) (276376): hey???....
(06:34:49) ChatBot: (276376) logs out of the Chat.
(10:53:57) ChatBot: (229411) logs into the Chat.
(10:54:21) ChatBot: (229411) logs out of the Chat.

It's odd cause their usernames are in Grey. That means they aren't Mods, Admins, or Users? :S
^ guests

Ahhhh..... spectors and gouls then?

Anyways.... anyone doing anything of interest this weekend? I'm at an Engagment Doo with the mrs on Friday and then off to a LAN party on Saturday. Woop! Can't wait. Extra bonus being, tomorrow off work. XD

Going to a birthday party on Sat and celebrate chinese new year at trafalgar square, hopefully seeing some dragon dance and having some peking duck - not a bad weekend, if I may say so! =)

Sounds cool! That's one of the benefits of living in or around populated urban areas. There's always something new or intresting going on. Here, all we have is the weekly hanging and if we're lucky, a witch burn. Their gettting good at hiding you see.
:roll:

Voddas said:
Sounds cool! That's one of the benefits of living in or around populated urban areas. There's always something new or intresting going on. Here, all we have is the weekly hanging and if we're lucky, a witch burn. Their gettting good at hiding you see.
:roll:
LOL =)
let me know whne the next hanging is, so I can attend. never seen one before =P

That sucks. :cry: I hate having incomplete DVD collections. Plus I promised myself I wouldn't watch it untill it was released in the USA. *sigh*

Best thing I guess would to just forget about it for now.

Haven't bought any new anime for a few months now. It's ever since I got the PS3! It's been sucking up my DVD expenses!

According to Wikipedia, there was going to be a 3rd season of School Rumble but that it was cancelled.

Although a third series—School Rumble: Third Term (スクールランブル三学期, School Rumble Sangakki?)—was drawn up in the form of 24 episode synopses, the series was never animated. Instead a two-episode mini-series was released as episodes 25 and 26 of School Rumble: Third Term. The first 24 episodes follow the manga's storyline between the end of School Rumble: The Second Semester and the Third Term mini-series; that they would not be animated was confirmed when promotional videos for the mini-series were shown on the anime's website instead of previews of the next episode. The School Rumble: Third Term episodes were released with special editions of volumes 21 and 22 of the School Rumble manga, the first on July 17 and the second on September 17, 2008

A pity as it was a good show.

I know there won't be a third season season. There is however a 3rd Season OVA though. It's only a 2 parter which finishes off the story from the 2nd semester. That's what I'm waiting for. ^^

Back