The General Conversation Area

Hiya Black :D

I'm okay, I'm currently listening to music on the library computer in town :)

how about you?

and yep we haven't spoken in a while *gives Black a hug*

Tbh Black, I never checked to see what the Jurrasic Park game price was. I've completed it in several different locationa as it is. 12 Years old! Man, all that did was make me feel old. Yeah, 25p-30p was the going rate back in the day. I bet an arcade would make a bomb though it it charged only half price or less for it's games. The games could be more like the ones we knew and at an price everyone can afford. You'd get twice the players surely.... hmmm.... I'm thinking that's not a bad idea. If only I had themoney though.... ¬_¬

Ahhh, morning Mono. How are we today? You uptodate with Claymore? If so... then OMG! O_O

:) *hugs Mono back and gives her a cookie* I'm fine, just colouring in my latest work, should be ready by the end of the week. Oh and i've got myself a job interview :D

@Voddas, they are stingy with the prices but if you open your own arcade up i want VIP rights ;) plus if you were going to do that you should stick games in it from all the different gaming eras

OOOOHHH!! It could be like a time line of arcades and genre! Could start off at one end with the golden oldies and then we'd work are way threw the years with the biggest names to hit. Also we'd charge the price they were at the time of release. What an idea! You will definately be getting a VIP.

@Mono: Could it be that it's coming to a climax? It feels a little early. Plus, where's Raki?

Also, why do I see cookies being passed around me? *sits calmly with glass of milk*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, spoiler error but not a biggie. That wouldn't mean anything to the naked eye. I hope, it's not ending yet anyway. I'm still enjoying it way to much. ^_^

*snatches cookie and scurrys into a dark corner where all that can be seen are the whites of his eyes* :twisted:

*voice from the darkness* Thanks.

I've read claymore's lastest as well. I can't believe Clare would be able to do anything in her current state. She didn't powered up enough to fight such enemy.

As Voddas says, it feels too early for it to be the climax of the manga just yet. There are too many unanswered questions and I'd prefer a few answers before the climax arrives. Even if not all is answered, at least it would make more sense and leave room for a sequel.

Yeah, I boubt it'll end here. A sequal is much more likely. I also don't think Clair can do anything in her current state. She's been going non stop for the past 20 chapters aswell!

I wonder if the story will eventually lead us off shore? That's where all the BIG answeres are gonna be imo. The Organisation is only a slice of the ever expanding Claymore pie.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a manga currently running in weekly Shouen Jump alongside the other big three, its recently hit 104 chapters and i tell ya, its hit the ground running in terms of quality and story development. It's about a japanese high student who stumbles across an urban legend, that of the Game Psyren and its creator the being known only as Nemesis Q. After gaining a red calling card that makes him part of the game, he and a girl he knows are thrust into the World of Psyren and are forced to battle for their lives, meeting old friends and new friends on the way. Of course nothing is what it seems and the world of Psyren itself is strangely familiar to the characters. There's equal revelations and questions and it never lets up with the fights. Plus unlike other Shouen shows, the characters tend to win more fights by using their head then just rushing in and discovering some 'hidden power' (i'm looking at you Dragonball)

Catch you later Mono> *waves off*

Hey Black, that actually does sound pritty good. You'd do well at sales my friend. Only drawback for me is that I barekly have to time to read what I have. Not that that has ever stopped me. lol

Hey wait... I can't find it on MAL. Does it go by another name?

**ADDED**

Nicely done. I'll be taking a look at that at some point. Hope it gets me intrested straight away otherwise I'll be dropping it like a fat man in the desert.

Back