The General Conversation Area

Yeah just a reminder to all members

personally attacks at other memebers aren't allowed in any way or form, if you have a problem with a memebers attitiude towards you, please take it up with a mod.

i'm sure you'll know why 1 or 2 posts have disapeared now ;)

lol Ryo my post wasn't even insulting lol

awell, not to worry, getting into petty arguments over a website is abit low for standards sake.

CG as far as i know there's nothing wrong between us. whats up with the insult? :S

Tachi- said:

awell, not to worry, getting into petty arguments over a website is abit low for standards sake.

CG as far as i know there's nothing wrong between us. whats up with the insult? :S

no but it was a reply to a non existant insult and seemed a little outta place when said insult was no long there ;)

just thinking of u tachi, don't want people thinking your insane...... insaner...... u get the idea

Ryo Chan said:
Tachi- said:

no but it was a reply to a non existant insult and seemed a little outta place when said insult was no long there ;)

just thinking of u tachi, don't want people thinking your insane...... insaner...... u get the idea

lol okay fair do's mate,
Hey how's life been?
haven't really spoken to you in a while..and chaz is hardly ever on from what i've seen....could be wrong like.

Tachi- said:
Ryo Chan said:
Tachi- said:

lol okay fair do's mate,
Hey how's life been?
haven't really spoken to you in a while..and chaz is hardly ever on from what i've seen....could be wrong like.

that would be a good thing, chaz being on is never good for us ;)

i'm good, bar the constant job hunting, and work stress

and ofc u can't see me, i have a cloak system on, before i strike like a ninja ;) you need to start coming onto the chat mode

Tachi- said:

chaz has responed to a few of my pm's, not so many recently

anyhow less war, more awww :3

1132242955654.gif
I <3 this image

Ryo Chan said:
Tachi- said:
Ryo Chan said:
Tachi- said:

lol okay fair do's mate,
Hey how's life been?

that would be a good think, chaz being on is never good for us ;)

i'm good, bar the constant job hunting, and work stress

and ofc u can't see me, i have a cloak system on, before i strike like a ninja ;) you need to start coming onto the chat mode

Sounds like your in the same boat as me and Voddas.....job hunting....i recieved my level 2 City and Guilds certified Diploma yesterday :) my Technician status has just hit new heights....so i'm trying to get a new job in that field....could just be a afterthought....but have you tried working for Google? i have a mate who does...he works on the internet from home, gets mega bucks to search the internet and find new websites and sent the Urls to google. they then add it to the search engine. its not a bad job tbh. but i think it might be one of those jobs you'd grow tired of...or become the size of a house because you never get out. :lol:

I'd come onto the chat abit more if i had the time of day :/ as of late works going crazy. and workloads are going to double as our dept are moving back to HQ in the next couple of weeks....for a whole 24hours we'll be down.....that could be upto a months worth of work to catch up on....the NHS isn't something that can be left at the back of the mind come 5pm unfortunately. and my job makes me personally liable for a whole county.

Intresting that there was a translation out for this game while Higurashi so far as i know only has one chapter translated. The anime for umineko is out in july so that will probably be my first experince with it...unless i crack and just go and read the translated manga chapters that are out so far.

That was a nice letter, i can see why they would feel motivated after something like that. I didn't mind the higurashi psycho faces they helped add to the unease, although i think the Rena psycho face in the manga is better then the anime version.

BlackWolf said:
Don't worry Ayase its just tachi going on holiday on the 25th :p its nothing important to the rest of us really

BANK HOLIDAY TO BE CORRECT ;)

i've been luling on wikipedia about "Anonymous" hacks and pranks....they really dislike the church of scientology don't they? :p

Back