The General Conversation Area

Otaku-san said:
getting orgasms from random stuff posted on /b/

seriously though i'm on an anime forum what you expect

So am I, but I am still a star pupil, A level college student with a social life.

Amray said:
Otaku-san said:

So am I, but I am still a star pupil, A level college student with a social life.

lol so am I, but still have a high regard for people without biting their heads off

Otaku-san said:
Amray said:
Otaku-san said:

lol so am I, but still have a high regard for people without biting their heads off

You are reading my posts as if I am angered or stressing over it. As you wish.

Amray said:
Otaku-san said:
Amray said:
Otaku-san said:

You are reading my posts as if I am angered or stressing over it. As you wish.

....really

So, what have you done with your life, then? Besides getting orgasms over recieving anime models of girls in swimsuits that is.

so this is just your immaturity.

Listen so you don't look like an utter pillock, try asking someone what they mean by what they say, rather then shooting your big mouth off

Jeez what is with you users on here, whether i'd be to categories a character from an anime show, to what i've had for breakfast, somebody's got to moan about it

Otaku-san said:
so this is just your immaturity.

If you like. If you would like it in simpler terms: I dislike people that use sarcasm against a matter for which they know nothing about. I do not recall stating why that night was horrible, yet you automatically assume it was nothing, using your smart little remarks.

Listen so you don't look like an utter pillock, try asking someone what they mean by what they say, rather then shooting your big mouth off

With reagrds to my previous sentence, you should practise what you preach.

Shouting my mouth of? Of course, of course. Again, you are reading my posts as if I am angered or even shouting if you will. I am sitting here completely calm and happy, and was even still when I wrote that previous post. The day that I get angry on a forum due to an idiot is the day same day that I open my bathroom door to find a fox sitting on a floating hamburger, reading a newspaper.

Jeez what is with you users on here, whether i'd be to categories a character from an anime show, to what i've had for breakfast, somebody's got to moan about it

Who else here is moaning other than yourself? Is it not ironic that you are moaning about people moaning? Exuse me but that is what you appear to be doing.

If you did not understand, that was sarcasm. You should also learn to read peoples writing how it is as opposed to how it seems.

Well i know one thing that RAF certainly hasn't tought you any manners

and no i wasn't being sarcastic to start off with, you just wanted to see it that way

ok both of you, agree to disagree before we start getting offensive and i have to get out my yellow cards (or 10 place grid deduction if your in F1 mood)

good one nipping it in the **** ryo.

*for all of those who misread the intentions or need reminding of the suitable behaviour expected of those who take part in this thread please refer to the first page and read intently till you realise that this is a zero tolerance for any kind of bullying/confrontation. friendly banter is acceptable but nobody should degrade themselves, the thread, and the forums with immature name calling. if your immature enough to slag off one another then log out and go continue your rant in the playground like children.*

nom nom nom

cookie for u

chocolate_chip_cookie-728101.jpg

Haha, that argument between Otaku-san and Amary was hilarious in how utterly inanely stupid it was. This spam thread is so absurdly counter-productive. It's actually shocking that the rational and at least mildly sophisticated admins on this forum allow this nonsense to continue.

CitizenGeek said:
... rational and at least mildly sophisticated admins on this forum allow this nonsense to continue.

Only rational and sophisticated admin on the forums are Rui, but she is busy today.
Arbalest is rational and sensible, but not sophisticated (he likes mecha)

Anyway, this is a free forum!

Back