The General Conversation Area

YES
My Ritsuko Kattenkrad has arrived and is sculy in her box
kujibikiunbalanceristukokebelkettenkrad.jpg

@Mono really you think so? I guess its all down to the idea i have, i'll do some sketchs tonigt and then i'll upload them tomorrow at some point.

@Otaku you may want to fix that...

I just got back from an RAF base, where I spent three days. The first night there was the worst night that I have ever endured in my life, without one doubt. It was horrible.

Don't be sarcastic with me please. Sleeping under a thin and flimsy sheet in heavy rain and huge wind is not exactly easy. Not to mention being woken up at 1AM by Mark 9 Thunder Flashes being thrown into your campsite, in which we had to lay down in mud and rain in an all-round defense..and also had to go back to sleep in wet clothes with a high wind-chill factor. This is not mentioning being interrogated for four hours with a sand bag over your head and being in the same stress position for 20 minutes straight.

So, what have you done with your life, then? Besides getting orgasms over recieving anime models of girls in swimsuits that is.

Amray said:
So, what have you done with your life, then? Besides getting orgasms over recieving anime models of girls in swimsuits that is.

getting orgasms from random stuff posted on /b/

seriously though i'm on an anime forum what you expect

Back