The General Conversation Area

The Second Raid has character development in the bucket loads, Sousuke has changed considerbly, and Kaname is as strong a character as ever. I've only got 3 eps left but i can't wait to see where it goes, plus after talking with arby it may not be too long before we see another Full Metal Panic adaption :)

We really should tone the spoilers down in the Fate Stay Thread, to let people like you and Mono come in and discuss the series or ask questions

omg YeY! someone else watching F/SN Wooo, me and wolf pretty much made a spoiler thread but feel free to post if you wish..

oh and Hello everyone

hi JamesX :)
I'll come and post in that thread when I've got a bit further - I've already got tons of questions but I think most of them will be answered as I go along! Or is it a bit like Tsukihime, where there's a couple of things that don't quite get cleared up?

Hi Panda =)

Like Wolf said, there is part of it which it pushes around for the entire anime but never actually covers.. and that's pretty much what we were talking about at the start of the thread. It's a shame really because it would of been interesting if they included it in the anime.

True they could of probably stretched the series out to be 26 instead of 24. Still think they did a good job like. So far Type Moon have had good luck with adaptions.

Its true, then again Arcuied has some skills that give her a leg up on Saber...Plus if you took the main two characters from each and pitted them against eachother the Tsukihime pair would win as you'll see Shiki is a lot more handy in a fight then Shirou.

Oh Panda i've just told james here about a certain show...a show that goes by the name of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni :p (i've just orded the first vol with the misleading art box)

Really quite interesting in seeing it now.. interested in what Arcuied is like..

Would Shiki really beat Shiro though.. he is archer after all =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah James, you will love Higurashi, everyone that watches it does, its my favourite anime ever. Seriously. :D Scary in parts, funny in parts and quite shocking sometimes too, it's amazing.

I've just been trying to decide if I should post a photo of me on the pictures thread, but I don't photograph very well, and I can't find a nice one...plus I really don't think anyone wants to see that hahaha

watch Tsukihime then ask me that question again, you'll see that Shiki has an ability that some say is overpowered in some circles, but is a curse.

I'll look into it after I've finished with my current pile of animes to watch then.. sounds like something I'd like.. and plus I have Tsukihime to watch when it comes.. and I want to see overpowered people =P

Post your picture! I posted one.. granted you can't see my face.. but it's the best picture I have minus my Halloween one..

although i made a tiny mistake, its only the manga/game version that's overpowered as they left out a part of his abilities in the anime, actually they also left out all the stuff he can do in the anime...

Okay, picture is posted...

Anyway Higurashi is excellent. I also want the "misleading" art box Black mentioned, but I haven't figured out how to region-unlock my dvd player yet, and I don't want to break it :D

lol i've got two region free players now ^_^ also Panda look at my recent post to see another difference between the tsukihime anime and manga. I'll let you know more about that misleading artbox when i get it next week...

Back