The General Conversation Area

JamesX said:
Tachi, Get your PC.. open your window... you know the rest..

Funny thing is...i keep threatening my boss that's all im going to do one of these days.

its fit for scrap....nothing more......atleast let it go out in a semi stylish way :thumb:

politic's thread has me pumped aswell.....:twisted:

Getting ahold of the third one though looks to be problamatic but i'll guess i'll just have to play the waiting game :)

So what are you up to at the moment?

Afternoon everyone. :p

I've not been around much again when I said I would be, reason being that I found a good premesis for my business and had to act on it. So it's been estate agents, bank, solicitors, estate agents again, bank again... you get the picture.

How's everyone been? I found the time to read some Black Lagoon and was impressed by how faithfully the anime follows the manga.

Hiya Ayase, long time no speak :) glad everything's going well for you at the moment.
I'm very well thanks, been watching Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai recently and I'm going to start on Fate/Stay Night as soon as I can get motivated with it :) yay for type-moon

panda z said:
Hiya Ayase, long time no speak :) glad everything's going well for you at the moment.
I'm very well thanks, been watching Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai recently and I'm going to start on Fate/Stay Night as soon as I can get motivated with it :) yay for type-moon

all hail Type Moon :D Arucied for the win

Hi Mono :D

and JamesX, you enjoyed Fate/Stay Night? Have you watched any of the other type-moon series'? I am recommending Kara no Kyoukai at the moment to anyone who will listen lol and Black will tell you all about how great Tsukihime is :D

Back