The General Conversation Area

BlackWolf said:
BlackWolf said:
(not with the main cast just two new characters which have an extremely odd relationship)

I thought i covered them there ryo :p but that was the part with Gates i was thinking about when i mentioned evil antics

leave me be i'm tired and i have to go to work and the only thing keeping me sane is ddr music

........ oh dear i think i may have got more psycho than gates

Cool, blood and nudity? Even more reason to start watching it then hahaha :lol:
I've been trying to start Fate/Stay Night for the last couple of nights, but I just haven't been in the right mood for it, but I'm going to have another go at it tonight. Otherwise, I'm watching Aria the Natural, which is just so relaxing, cos nothing really happens :)

And morning Ryo :)

Ryo Chan said:
sept the fact that rin and whatever the main char is call don't get together like in the game :(

To be fair there was a certain point in the anime where i thoguht they were going to push for a Sakura reltionship but looks like they wanted to keep to a Saber x Shirou goal, despite the ending that would create

I do agree with you though i think that would of been better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aah spoilers...must...not...look...hahahaha
anyway I'm off to lunch now - yes, fox, lunch, I am entitled to a lunch break :lol:
laters :D

I also thought that pushing Shiro and Rin together would have been good, but him falling for Saber created a great ending I thought..

While i liked the ending it was a little too close to the ending for Lunar Legend Tsukihime for my liking, in fact they share many similarities as well (not just that they were both Type Moon creations)

I haven't seen Lunar Legend Tsukihime, but the ending of fate still left the option of Rin and Shiro open

That's true but it also left it open for Shirou and Sakura :p Tsukihime has less action in it then Fate Stay and is half the length but it's still one of my favourites and i think i prefer it to Fate Stay :p

after fighting with the computer i've worked out....its fcuked....and I.T......the lovely bunch of morons that they are have saught to block and restrict the disk clean up...the defrag....basically anything i can use TO GET MY FCUKING MACHINE WORKING!!!! really angry with it....spoke to my manager about getting a new machine...as everyones machine is past the guarentee and all I.T will advise it to strip the hard drive...and bin the rest.
(i used to work in the I.T dept so i know exactly what happens) and yet i'm told " wait till the recruitement nurse comes out of the office and well see if the old pc in there works" erm 2 things

1 i said a new pc....not an even older and more liability to break
2 the recruitement nurse is in her 60's....her first language isn't english...and thats obvious....she's like a turtle when it comes to talking...so i don't expect her out of the office till maybe 4.30
i'm using this machine....which doesn't have half the mandatory programs i need....outlook, publisher, word, powerpoint are all gone...i've got excel and acces.....lovely ¬_¬

i'm surrounded by bumbling fools who collectively have a single braincell...only just smarter than a Amaeba but stupider than a pissed Nat.

*sigh*

lastnight we went to see marley and me...it was a good film....towards the end both me and natalie where fighting tears.
(having a dog myself, who i've grown up with since he was a pup....it really touched a nerve)

i'm going to give it alittle bit before i say anything....like i like her. but yeah hopefully well meet up more :)

JamesX said:
Yeah true.
And I've just been looking at Tsukihime box set.. seems cheap and sounds good.. hmm choices..

Get it you won't be disappointed :) (note this isn't a garuntee, if you are disappointed don't come crying to me :p )

BlackWolf said:
JamesX said:
Yeah true.
And I've just been looking at Tsukihime box set.. seems cheap and sounds good.. hmm choices..

Get it you won't be disappointed :) (note this isn't a garuntee, if you are disappointed don't come crying to me :p )

*just finishes ordering it*.. already have ^^.. all complaints are directed at you :p

JamesX said:
BlackWolf said:
JamesX said:
Yeah true.

*just finishes ordering it*.. already have ^^.. all complaints are directed at you :p

If you do that then i'll have no choice to send the bad guys from TSR after you, and one of them likes singing as people are slaughtered around him, and the twins are teenage girls who have better killing skills then most slasher movie villains :p

oh and hi Tachi :p

BlackWolf said:
JamesX said:
BlackWolf said:
JamesX said:
Yeah true.

If you do that then i'll have no choice to send the bad guys from TSR after you, and one of them likes singing as people are slaughtered around him, and the twins are teenage girls who have better killing skills then most slasher movie villains :p

oh and hi Tachi :p

Aww the Twins I could handle.. but not that annoying singing guy, I remember all too well.

Tachi, Get your PC.. open your window... you know the rest..

JamesX said:
Aww the Twins I could handle.. but not that annoying singing guy, I remember all too well.

Tachi, Get your PC.. open your window... you know the rest..

Addendum: make sure there is no one you like underneath the window...

What do you mean you could handle the twins? (if its spoiler related don't say im only 4 eps in)

*attempts to reply to the question he can't answer but was asked..*

I'm just that nice that girls wouldn't ever attack me.. *phew*

JamesX said:
*attempts to reply to the question he can't answer but was asked..*

I'm just that nice that girls wouldn't ever attack me.. *phew*

lol yeah right we both know that they would gut you like a fish :p i mean if their sensei is who i think it is...then that just means they are far more dangerous

Back