The General Conversation Area

Potato bake for teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea!

*Realisation*...

I'LL BE FAT I'LL BE FAT I'LL BE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!! 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

@Neil.T you have a lot of making up to do - I suggest you start whilst taking a good, long hard look at yourself whilst you tuck into your steak pie! 😑

Well my energy supplier went bust recently and I just got a final statement from them. It’s genuinely laughable, in the timeframe they’re attempting to charge for I used a whopping... 5% of what they are trying to say I did. Can anyone say “trying to recoup losses”?

It’s kind of laughable, if needs be I’ll just get the new company to send someone over and look at the readings themselves. I might have to hunt around for a better priced company though, didn’t get a say in who took over from the old guys. :(

Well my energy supplier went bust recently and I just got a final statement from them. It’s genuinely laughable, in the timeframe they’re attempting to charge for I used a whopping... 5% of what they are trying to say I did. Can anyone say “trying to recoup losses”?

It’s kind of laughable, if needs be I’ll just get the new company to send someone over and look at the readings themselves. I might have to hunt around for a better priced company though, didn’t get a say in who took over from the old guys. :(
Why not send them a friendly email with everyone's favourite Dandy, baby?
[SWEARY PICTURE OF DANDY]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back