The General Conversation Area

Nope. My hobbies are all interior-watching anime, gaming etc. I'm sure I'll find a reason to move about, I have been meeting up with people more frequently since it's summer and soon I'll be resuming the dreaded commutes o uni.
Ever thought of taking up something that takes physical activity such as martial arts or a sporty type thing?

On a side note I think stuff like that is beneficial for folks in day to day life, especially martial arts - especially if they incorporate break falls- simply because they have a lot of real life uses, everyone slips from time to time (think when it’s icy for instance) and it’s definitely useful to be able to fall and minimise injury.

Ever thought of taking up something that takes physical activity such as martial arts or a sporty type thing?

On a side note I think stuff like that is beneficial for folks in day to day life, especially martial arts - especially if they incorporate break falls- simply because they have a lot of real life uses, everyone slips from time to time (think when it’s icy for instance) and it’s definitely useful to be able to fall and minimise injury.
I'm not a sporty kind of guy, walking does enough to keep me from getting overweight again.

Yeah I'm pretty excited to finally begin work. The next step now is looking for a flat. I found one earlier in the week but it got taken, but I found another one so I'm hoping to sort it out as soon as possible.
When I was looking for the house I rent now, both me and the brother seen it, than he slept in on seeing any other houses! Some pregnant couple or something both out of work was closing in on the current house so I called up, said we're taking it and paid the bond, got it straight outta their breeding arms!

Personally, I found Pop Team kind of a bit...
View attachment 4587
I mean, I watched the whole thing, and I'd watch a season two as well.

I was expecting to hate it! 😄

bb4.png

Personally, I found Pop Team kind of a bit...
View attachment 4587
I mean, I watched the whole thing, and I'd watch a season two as well.

I was expecting to hate it! 😄
Tbh I probably would watch a S2 if only for the sketches that work. I'd just hope the hit ratio would be higher now that they had a season to find what did and didn't work/audience feedback.

I've literally had no go in me today. It's like my internal battery is at 2% and I've lost my charger - I just can't muster the energy! I'll be glad when I'm off work from next Friday for a whole week!

Got to say I don’t think I’d bother with a pop team S2. I might be able to be convinced if it turned into much more hit than miss but don’t see how they’d manage that one so much.

Back