The General Conversation Area

My title is more appropriate to serve those in the Cult, CL however;
all hail the colossal cult Lewder, our benevolent god of destruction. May each step shake the resolve of our enemies, as they are left in the shade of his grace
Here. Have a bunch of get out of corner free cards and keep up the good work my mionion!

The Cult of Dandy doesn't really have much of a slogan, just be familiarised with the OP and do some Dandy Grooveposting and we're sorted.

Oh dear my brothers saw some of my copies of killing bites with it's eerr... flattering covers. Apparently Mr. Amazon didn't pack them well and some fell out. Now they think I'm way too into badgers
Consider me interested in killing bites. Fancy donating your copies to the cult when you’re through with them?

Consider me interested in killing bites. Fancy donating your copies to the cult when you’re through with them?
Possibly. I'd suggest you see the series on Amazon if you have it, just to familiarise yourself with it, you can get the wrong idea from the covers, they're all pretty revealing of the girls in the series only covered by the animal that represents them

Back