The General Conversation Area

I'm terrible at writing but I do have a vivid imagination. Last night I was terrorising @Neil.T about a moth that was flying around his room. I said it had obviously come to eat all of the clothes in his wardrobe. He'll have nightmares now about a big fat moth eating all his cottons and best denim!

Hide your socks and undies Neil! 😹😹😹😹😹

Good luck with your reviewing @HWR. You always write articulately here and maybe you could use your punnery too! 😸😹😸😹😸

For me the worst for this is if an anime is just "alright" and is bland enough not to be considered good but isn't offensive enough to categorise as bad. It leaves little room to manouvre from a writing perspective and I fear the review would be as boring as the series itself.
Yeah, I can see that being a problem, if there’s not really much to comment on well, there really isn’t much to comment on.

Yeah, I can see that being a problem, if there’s not really much to comment on well, there really isn’t much to comment on.
Indeed, in my humble opinion something being bland is worse than being bad as at least a terrible piece of media gives you something to talk about.

Just played the hardest game of mini golf in almost 40 degree weather and shenanigans involving balls always skimming the holes

Where are you to have that temperature? :O

It's low 20's here and a bit miserable looking.

I'm feeling hella ill atm but can't decide/tell if its hay fever from hell or I am legit potentially getting hit by a cold.

Back